Right time to buy a Laptop 50-55k?

diablo5789

Broken In
Hi,

I am planning to buy Dell 15R SE (the most basic one, will add 2GB RAM separately). Is this the right time to buy it or are new configuration/ generation laptops arriving in a month or so?

The specs seem pretty decent for my use. I did use to game a lot, but that has been steadily reducing for the past few years so don't need a heavy rig, just something that can placate me from time to time.

Also, i read somewhere someone mentioned you need to buy it from a store to get the backlit keyboard option. But i saw it on the spec sheet on the online one, so do they give it if i order online or not?

Thanks,
Sam

shivang330

Broken In
If u want backlit keyboard dell offres in some laptops not in basic configuration. Dell gives incuded backit on Inspiron 15R (7520) BTX Base 50,990INR ,XPS 14 - L421X BTX Base 79038INR and all XPS laptop has backlit keyboard but not in all inspiron.

OP
D

diablo5789

Broken In
If u want backlit keyboard dell offres in some laptops not in basic configuration. Dell gives incuded backit on Inspiron 15R (7520) BTX Base 50,990INR ,XPS 14 - L421X BTX Base 79038INR and all XPS laptop has backlit keyboard but not in all inspiron.

Yes I just consulted with the sales rep and he said it has the backlit keyboard by default. :-D
He also said that there are no new configurations in the pipeline, so going ahead with the purchase. Last thing I wanted to know is, for the Inspiron 15R (7520) BTX Base 50,990INR, is the build the same as the other configurations? Main reason for this query is to find out whether i can add an extra RAM at a later stage, or will it only have one DIMM slot?

Top Bottom