Rig within 20k for home use and gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
hi,
my friend wants to buy a new comp for her sister which will be mainly used for home purpose and light gaming.

The budget is restricted to 20k and a 17" TFT and 2gb ram is required. I am confused about the other components as i dont know what mobo will come with a good onborad graphic card which can handle some of the games.

Please help me with the config and relevent price in kolkata.

thanks

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Better off with amd rig. 790gx ftw!! You get Biostar TA790GX 128M for Rs. 5600. I havent seen or used jetway- so I cant really advice on that. Get transcend jetrams with powerchip/elpida ICs, x2 proccy (maybe 5200+ but make sure it is not the brisbane stepping since they have a manufactured batch that the thermal sensor is not soldered properly- which is also the case with one of the members here) 250GB hard disk- preferably WD green edition, cm elite 330+ cm extreme plus 390w combo (would be bit skeptical though, preferably antec 460w or cx400. But then against the new manufactured batch of zebronics pro are HEC oem. Problem arises to find out which one is which since zebbys dont put UL number on the packaging or on the specifications tag. See if you can grab a good second hand lcd screen with manufacturer's warranty left on it.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Can someone suggest me for something in Intel platform... also everything needs to be fresh... no second hand :(

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
this is the problem here now a days... when there is a rig to configure for 50K... there are always replies... but when the budget is 20 now one even cares to see.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
AMD 7750 Black Edition: 3.5k
Gigabyte 780G board: 4.5k
Transcend 2Gb DDR2 800MHz RAM: 1.25k

19" Dell 1909W: 7k or 17" 1709W for 6.5k
Samsung dvd burner: 1.1k
Zebronics cabinet with SMPS: 1.5k
Logitech k/b+ mouse: 700
Seagate 7200.12 500Gb HDD: 3k
APC 500VA UPS: 2.3k

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Thanks buddy,.... just tell me if games will run on this motherboard... i am not talking abt games like gears of war or likes... i mean like need for speed type games...

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Great... thanks... is there any specific model of 780g... i searched and saw GA-MS78GM-S2H but am not sure whether it is availeble in kolkata

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. that is the model

Also check for this one: *www.biostar-usa.com/app/en-us/t-series/introduction.php?S_ID=374

available for 1k more and much more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom