RGB-free X570 motherboards

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
So I know asus makes the Pro WS X570-ACE and MSI makes the X570 Unify.

Are there any other boards that are completely RGB-free that I should take a look at?

None of the mITX options lack RGB :sad:

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Nice choice, I'm using 3950 too
Build itx bro

I already had plans with the Gigabyte mITX model and an NR200, but it seems small mITX cases are inadequate to cool that cpu on air.

Let me tell you a secret, you can turn off RGB lights. So get a good mobo. Check VRM temps of X570 mobos & other features of each. Asus TUF X570 & MSI X570 Tomahawk are good choices without being absurdly priced.

But at the same time I am paying for crap I do not want. I also don't like the appearance of those two boards. If I get RGB then I will go mITX, otherwise a non-RGB board is mandatory.

Also I have yet to hear of complaints on the two boards I listed. This PC isn't just for gaming, just so you know.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Do you already have the nr200?
If not maybe consider this Lian Li O11-Dynamic-Mini (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet With Tempered Glass Side Panel (Black)

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Congratulations! Post some pictures once your build is complete.
Normal makes the most sense since it is only 2k costlier than the mini. Mini is great for furniture limitations as in my case. Back then I even considered the CM haf X evo test bench chassis for 10.5k as I had space lengthwise but not heightwise.
XL is 18k here. Even if you are making an over the top system that seems like an overkill. Besides o11 doesn't have handles and any room to attach one XL would be too heavy.

I'll go for mini if I dont change my table otherwise Ill look for something with handles for easy transportation.

What mobo did you choose finally?

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Congratulations! Post some pictures once your build is complete.
Normal makes the most sense since it is only 2k costlier than the mini. Mini is great for furniture limitations as in my case. Back then I even considered the CM haf X evo test bench chassis for 10.5k as I had space lengthwise but not heightwise.
XL is 18k here. Even if you are making an over the top system that seems like an overkill. Besides o11 doesn't have handles and any room to attach one XL would be too heavy.

I'll go for mini if I dont change my table otherwise Ill look for something with handles for easy transportation.

What mobo did you choose finally?
Ah I built it in May lol, but then got busy with my new business and stuff, so didn't do any pictures.

I went for the O11 simply because I could use an ATX PSU with it. The reports I heard about high-wattage SFX PSUs were not good, and my GPU has 3 PCI-E power intakes, which meant none of the SFX options could support it.

Mobo was an Asus Dark Hero. Expensive AF, not sure if it was worth it TBH.

Top Bottom