reviews for lg32lw4500

sylva

Right off the assembly line
hi friends, thanks in advance, give yours review for lg32lw4500 3d led. i got the combo offer for lg32lw4500+ lg bluray dvd player for 40900.is that good offer shall i go for this? help me friends

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Well, first off, I would like to tell you that while the LW4500 is a 3D TV, it does NOT have Smart TV capabilities. However, depending on the Blu-ray player you get, you may access Smart TV features via the Blu-ray player. Considering you are getting almost 15K off the MRP, I would say that this is a good deal. This TV has excellent reviews overall: LG LW4500 Series 3D LED TV (32", 42", 47", 55") Reviews & Tests - alaTest.co.uk.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

praveensahu

Broken In
In my opinion, this tv is good for the price that you pay.... it's not a smart tv but as long as you don't see yourself using facebook or twitter on your tv, this tv should be fine for your needs.

Last edited:
OP
S

sylva

Right off the assembly line
Well, first off, I would like to tell you that while the LW4500 is a 3D TV, it does NOT have Smart TV capabilities. However, depending on the Blu-ray player you get, you may access Smart TV features via the Blu-ray player. Considering you are getting almost 15K off the MRP, I would say that this is a good deal. This TV has excellent reviews overall: LG LW4500 Series 3D LED TV (32", 42", 47", 55") Reviews & Tests - alaTest.co.uk.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

thanks sherlock for ur information. am getting lg bp420 blu-ray player, can i able to access the smart tv features. And one more question can i get the lg home theater speaker alone for this blu-ray player? looking for ur reply

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
thanks sherlock for ur information. am getting lg bp420 blu-ray player, can i able to access the smart tv features. And one more question can i get the lg home theater speaker alone for this blu-ray player? looking for ur reply

Yes, the BP420 will give your TV Smart TV access! As for your second question, I am unsure of what you are asking for. If you are asking if you can connect a home theater system to your Blu-ray player, yes, you can! There are many audio-out options available on this player.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
Hello, I am interested I buying a 32" LED TV in the 35-40 K price bracket, with FHD 1080P and CMR>100 and if possible with 3D ready.
LGWRSherlock can you please give me details of suitable models from LG Electronics India that come within my budget and satisfying my requirements.
What is the difference between 32LV3500 (MRP Rs. 43,990) and 32LS4600 (MRP Rs. 40,000)???
Thank you... :)

Top Bottom