Review request: (someone who has an extra keyboard,mouse and monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I recently got familiar with multiseat systems.

Definition from wikipedia:
A multiseat, multi-station or multiterminal configuration is a single computer which supports multiple independent users at the same time. The configuration typically consists of a set of input (e.g. keyboard and mouse) and output (e.g. monitor and headphones) devices for each user.

So basically one PC can be used by multiple users , doing completely different things at the same time on different monitors! Magically one computer is turned into many using just a piece of software. Ofcourse one would require a second set of monitor/keyboard and mouse.

I can't find any review of this software anywhere, which is surprising, considering how useful it sounds. Would anyone here be geek enough to try this out and posta review?
Here is a video explaining this setup: *friendlyseats.com/video

What you would need:
1. in addition to your current keyboard/mouse , connect a pair of usb keyboard and usb mouse to your pc.
2. connect second monitor to a second video card. I am not sure if you need 2 seperate video cards , in addition to the onboard gpu. or just one card in addition to onboard. (me is little confused here).
3. thats it , download , install the software (free trial ) and configure it.
4. post reivew :D .

anybody up for it ?

I am not affiliated with this company btw. Here are three more appsthat perform the same function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom