Retrieve IMEI no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwin_ka

Broken In
hi guys,i got a nokia 3230 brought about a year back..until yesterday,when i used to type *#06# it used to show me the IMEI no correctly..today when i checked it,it just shows 15 ques marks(??????????????) instead of showing the no..due to this,i cant even register the software like ULTRA mp3 player,etc..is there any way to bring it back to its old state?help will be greatly appreciated...thanx a lot...

OP
A

ashwin_ka

Broken In
pathiks said:
did u install ny new font or try to change firmware or flash it

the only thing i did was the mob has a prob the previous day..it switched on normally but it would not register a valid sim or show the range and stuff...i tried the sim on another mob and it worked..so i gave it to an authorised nokia care centre and they made it alrite..other than this nothing else happened..pls help...

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Without IMEI no you can't register those soft.

And what exactly was you trying to do? I think a incomplete flushing or firmware updating has done this. Visit www.howardforums.com They have a solution for this type of problem. Try searching under Nokia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom