Restarting of windows 8

spikeshine

Right off the assembly line
i have figured it out that when i run bit comet for more than 1 hour for downloading my pc haveing windows 8 restarts without giving any threat.....and this problem has come up with bit comet only not with any other downloader like IDM or any one else... why so?:-?

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
i have figured it out that when i run bit comet for more than 1 hour for downloading my pc haveing windows 8 restarts without giving any threat.....and this problem has come up with bit comet only not with any other downloader like IDM or any one else... why so?:-?

..had you set Scheduler or something on your BitComet Preferences?!

OP
S

spikeshine

It has to be BitComet forcing the re-start. Check the settings.

i have tried out everything with bitcomet ... but the problems remains the same. there is no scheduler set!!, it restarts the windows and when windows restart message pop up from windows that an error has occurred and sending details and etc... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

jaykant

Broken In
i have tried out everything with bitcomet ... but the problems remains the same. there is no scheduler set!!, it restarts the windows and when windows restart message pop up from windows that an error has occurred and sending details and etc... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Then in this case you should either update your windows 8 version or reinstall it so that if any file was corrupted or missing then it will be recover and your problem will solve out.:razz:

Neo

Then in this case you should either update your windows 8 version or reinstall it so that if any file was corrupted or missing then it will be recover and your problem will solve out.:razz:

Try fully uninstalling bit comet including the settings. Restart ur pc then do a fresh install
Yea, that's how *shitty* windows work. Reinstall the program - Reboot - Reinstall OS are likely to solve the *shitty* problems
>_>

OP
S

spikeshine

thanks for your suggestions:thumbs::thumbs:... it the problem regarding windows 8.. and the updates came up too late so it crumbled my mind..after updating it working... till when.......hopefully windows 8 debuggers would know

Top Bottom