Resizing Partitions.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nipun_the_gr8

Plz tell me how can i resize partitions WITHOUT any loss of data.........

Thankx in advance !!

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
neerajvohra said:
Its Sucks If u Do A single Mistake,You Will Loose All your Data,So Remember That Before using It,

U know somethin' player !
Resizing partitions is not for fun, is it ?

U always gotta be careful !

khandu

In the zone
partition magic is THE BEST solution..

before making changes it shows u what ur new partition would look like.. simple to use

h4xbox

Journeyman
If u say part-magic is waste and it is erroneous.. your views are wrong.
U need to be patient and careful. U press the button thts why it goes wrong to you, but the program functions corectly

indrajit

Journeyman
I tried installing Partition Magic 6 by Power Quest and this is the message I got:

Partition Magic 6.0 has a known compatibility issue with this version of Windows and might not run as expected. This program has difficulties with NTFS partitions. For more information, contact PowerQuest.

Is this normal?

h4xbox

Journeyman
Latest version is 8 or 9 iam not sure.Old versions are not taken into account ..... when u rely on crap cds this is wat happens

OP
N

nipun_the_gr8

D00ds, I need something that is efficient, reliable & most importantly under 5 Mb in size....................

OP
N

nipun_the_gr8

C'mon people, you can come out with better softwares !!

iinfi

mekalodu
neerajvohra said:
rajkumar_personal said:
U Can use Norton Partition Magic !
Its Sucks If u Do A single Mistake,You Will Loose All your Data,So Remember That Before using It,

i didnt have any problem while using it ..... can u explain what mistake u r talking abt so the everyone can know where it sux ...

OP
N

nipun_the_gr8

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD SOFTWARE FOR RESIZING (UNDER 5 MB) WHICH CAN DO THE JOB FOR ME !!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
If you dont have data on the partition, or if the data is useless to you, use Ranish Partition Manager, else, you have to use Partition Magic, no other way out to non-destructively change partitions.

blacklight

Journeyman
@nipun_the_gr8
try this ...its under 5MB
*www.ranish.com/part/

@indrajit
u were trying to partition in winxp ?? its not possible with PM6 ,hav to go for PM 9 for that

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@blacklight: Ranish Partition Manager is not non-destructive. I told him to use it if he didnt worry about his data integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom