Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

saubrl

Broken In
My one friend recently brought Resident Evil 4. He has some intel board with ati radeon 200series default graphics with p4 processor and 512mb ddr ram and the game run fine. When i installed this game on my pc, it showed a message that the game has stopped working in vista. It also showed some similar error in XP in my pc. i have intel964gzis board having default graphics with pentium d processor and 1.5 gb ddr2 ram. Is the game is not running due to defect of my graphics card or it is some defect of my motherboard?
Also the overall rating of vista of his computer is less than that of mine.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Don't worry the crappy X3000 or the GMA900 won't run this game.I had tried to install & play it when I had got the PC version of this game on my onboard & it failed to start.At that point I thought probably it was a kaput copy but later on when I added my graphic card it ran like butter.So upto what I know it won't probably run on the Intel's onboard video (GMA series).

You could also check with Yesh as he has tried & tested a lot of games with the Intel onboard using the latest beta drivers.Something which I didn't try out back then.Perhaps it might just work for you too.;)

ayushman9

Journeyman
i have a c2d e4400 ,1 GB Ram and Ge force 8600 gt .I too ran the game but then also the graphics are crappy ( sometimes horrific ) ,like hands missing from level 2 . I had to use external patches to enable secondary costume then i could see leon in full body .Also it require shader model enabling when in real it does/nt have any shader model graphics.

I think the game was very pooorely ported . It should have remain on DC Else the graphics should have been properly tested .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom