Resident Evil 4(BioHazard 4) - Review by Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I hope you must have read my guide, which I pointed in earlier post.
Yeah & it's a pain to see your items not fitting in the inventory. Even the suitcase come a a heavy premium :(
Just play with your current weapons, get a suitcase first & then consider upgrading your weapons. You still have a long way to go my friend ;)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thats what i am thinking. BTW Does a rocket launcher is a use and throw item. Man i purchased it for 30000PTAS and used at start of third chapter. And when i come to inventory, i am shocked to see rocket launcher is missing. Then only i came to know that its single use sh1t...:D .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hmmm...
Rocket Launcher is a single use weapon.
Also I recommend you not to purchase it again as you won't be needing it. Even in the last chapter, you will be given rocket Launcher for free to defeat the boss, so no need again. Just upgrade your Mine Thrower & it will be good in the long run. :)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes i better off with that. And i upgraded the Mine thrower and bought a stock for it.It just like the sniper thing. And upgraded the gun to level5 in firepower,capacity,reload speed.
Will play it today night and see what those zombies can able to do? :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I hope the Rocket Launcher will be available for free at that time, as said by G5.. :D
BTW currently i am carrying the Rocket Launcher with me(buy it once again) and still now find no use for it. But sure i will keep it till the boss fight...

Bookworm

Banned
I have played it today. The game is really great. The starting scene really scared me. BTW I think the person should be in the middle and not left as in other TPS games.:neutral:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I hope the Rocket Launcher will be available for free at that time, as said by G5.. :D
BTW currently i am carrying the Rocket Launcher with me(buy it once again) and still now find no use for it. But sure i will keep it till the boss fight...
You don't need to keep it till then but dispose it off with the merchant & grab some PTAs back. When the boss fight is about to begin, I'm pretty sure you'll meet the merchant again. Just get the launcher back from him.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
In the last chapter, ada will provide you with a rocket launcher, so no need to buy it.

Also the only tough part, is when you encounter the military man (Can't remember his name). Handle him with the magnum pistol. Shooting with magnum stops him in tracks and will allow you to run & grab the pieces of the mask.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Oh yeah. Krauser is one tough mo-fo. I had died end number of times before beating him down. I think knifing him was the best option. He was the toughest boss to be honest.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Agree Ethan_Hunt. He was the toughest.
I used to shot him in his head when he use to get close & then he would drop down to his knees, giving me ample time to run & collect the mask pieces.

I even wasted a rocket launcher on him, but he returned again in the next area of the level.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey even I loaded a rocket onto him, in an act of frustration, but no use. He just wouldn't die. Even if he would die, I wouldn't have time to make it at the bottom of that tower before it blew up. :-x

Don't remember how I took him out in the end. It's been around 3 years since I have played this game. So just have some faded memories left. Was one hell of a journey though. Can't wait to get my Xbox 360 & get RE5 for it. :smile:

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Guys, yesterday i finished the third chapter.... BTW How long still i need to go to finish the game? Just asking... :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes, of course. I even canceled all my weekend outings, for playing this game. Its been two weeks since i start playing this game and i played around 1-2 hrs daily(not all the days,if i feel so sleepy, then i go to bed early) and i think till now i played the game for around 20hrs. Its interesting day by day, and even this week too i cancel my outings on Sunday.:grin: WTF!!! Isn't it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Luckily for me, I had my vacations going on when I got the console from my friend. I played it endlessly for a week & it just kept going one and on. I had no idea when it would end. But once it ended, it felt really bad. Sort of a bad feeling that a great game like this had to end. :-(

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Even I felt bad when I completed the game.
I use to play for 2 hours daily & took me around 12 days or so to complete.

@rajkumar_pb - You are going to enjoy this weekend a lot.

@Ethan_Hunt - On the terrace fight, I use to aim at his legs which were unshielded. ;)
Here Mine Thrower was of immense help & I had plenty of time to return down the castle. :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The best part about Jack Krauser was his intro. We had to perform quick timed event during the cut-scene. I was just about to relax my wrist & that's when I realised that I had to press a button to dodge his attack. BAM! Game over screen greeted me. That was one surprising cut-scene in the game. :grin:

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@rajkumar_pb - You are going to enjoy this weekend a lot.

Sure G5....:grin:

^The best part about Jack Krauser was his intro. We had to perform quick timed event during the cut-scene. I was just about to relax my wrist & that's when I realised that I had to press a button to dodge his attack. BAM! Game over screen greeted me. That was one surprising cut-scene in the game. :grin:

This kinda of things happens in some of cut scenes, especially with the one(I dunno his name,coz i beat him already) who has some irregular body, and even after cut his waist he still fight with me only with his top of the body itself.

I myself relaxed at many cutscenes and after the screen displays press 5+6 to dodge, i go press it after Leon dies...:grin: Thats a real cool thing which even not leave us relaxed in cut scenes too...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom