requirement of Mosfets

Status
Not open for further replies.

longlife

Journeyman
I require componemts of Motherboards like MOSFET 9916H, power ics and winbond IOs etc in hundreds for motherboard. I request my friends at Delhi and Mumbai to give informations about these components. In kolkata it is not available.

May be someone having contacts in china will help.

imgame2

Padawan
I require componemts of Motherboards like MOSFET 9916H, power ics and winbond IOs etc in hundreds for motherboard. I request my friends at Delhi and Mumbai to give informations about these components. In kolkata it is not available.

May be someone having contacts in china will help.

i don't know what u will do with these components ...but there is a good chance that u can get it in chennai ...most of the time u get all the electronic components ..unless its extremely rare or outdated.

i thought MOSFET 9916H was pretty common component being simple N-channel enhancement Power MOSFET.Anyways my suggestion never buy those cheap Chinese replacements they have no life and its so difficult to really distinguish them for real ones of any reputated company,the only way to be sure is if u are sure about the source form u are getting it.I think these things are important if u are buying them in bulk,what if 30% of them turns out faulty ??

and that actually happens,business is mean and dirty these days! so be careful.

i can give u few contact sources,they can tell u if its available in chennai.but i m not saying that they are trustworthy...i m giving u the address so that u can just call them up and ask if the components u want are available,i just got these address from internet cos if i have to buy anything i go down to richie street(a place where this electronics market is in chennai) buy myself...

i hope it helps

1)Guna Electronics #17/1
Ritchie Street, Mount Road
Anna Salai
Chennai-600002
Landmark: Near Maris Complex
Phone: 044-28410774

2)
Pioneer Electronics

#6/1
Ritchie Street, Mount Road
Anna Salai
Chennai-600002
Phone: 044-28414764

out of personal curiosity what are u going to do with these components in bulk ?? supplying it to a mobo manufacturer or starting ur own mobo manufacturing unit ??

OP
L

longlife

Journeyman
thanks, IMGAME2

today i enquired in both the shops.... no they donot stock

i shall be requiring max 5 pcs each............., but since not getting source, i shall even buy in 100s.

Last edited:
OP
L

longlife

Journeyman
I am for the benifit of ALL DIGITIAN all mosfets and I/O for motherboard are available at AXXON Technologies, Topiwala lane off Lamington Rd in mumbai.

The indicative prices for common spraes required for motherboard repairing are-

Mosfet Rs.10-35 for 3055L, 3054L, 15N03, 09N03LA, 9915H and 9915H.
winbond SMC i/o Rs.200-250.

Information of any other shops selling the same will be hughly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom