Required suggestion on GPU's

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
Problems with NFS Carbon is likely to be due to lack of graphics processing power.My friend who has a geforce 5200 card,(a very old card)wasnt able to play NFS Carbon properly.

Hey I am having GeForce FX 5200 my self and I'm able to play NFS Carbon on it...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Hrithan2020
Zeb 500W Platinum is for 1.6k now. It has got 120mm bottom blue LED fan. Enuf molex connector, a 6 pin and one 8 pin PCIE connector nd runs very cool.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Hey I am having GeForce FX 5200 my self and I'm able to play NFS Carbon on it...

Well,my friend had serious problems(v.poor fps & error report after playing for an hour or so;driver updated latest) while playing NFS Carbon and he had 512 MB RAM;so i figured the problem was with the GPU.I borrowed the game from him and could play quite well.

@dOm1naTOr,thanks for the info.

cooldip10

In the zone
Hey you told about the error msgs.. I also get them.. But not so frequently. I thought it was my RAM problem. I have 768 MB of RAM.. Are you sure the error is due to the GPU only??

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Hey you told about the error msgs.. I also get them.. But not so frequently. I thought it was my RAM problem. I have 768 MB of RAM.. Are you sure the error is due to the GPU only??

Well, i had 512 MB at that time and could play quite well with my 6200.I dont think NFS Carbon would require 1GB RAM.

P

paranj

save for a week and get a 9600GT plus Abit IP35E Offlimit and a C2D E4500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom