Require mobile-Budget 40k max

I am also looking for a phone in 40k range as per my research G6 is the best device available at around 37k but my only requirement is LTE+
I am not sure if LG G6 support all jio Carrier Aggregation combinations.
Jio works fine in my 2+ year old Z3 Compact which doesn't even have VoLTE. In rural area with just 1 signal bar I'm getting 1-2 Mbps speeds (except after 8 pm). So I doubt there will be any problem with G6. India is behind in terms of technology, so I doubt it would use the latest mobile modems to full capability.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have delayed my purchase by 2 months till diwali...I will wait for new models...if i find nothing then I will get LG G6 .
I will add waterproof as my good to have requirement.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
So I am back with my query...

My wife's mobile got lost so I have to get one quickly.

My budget - 40k

option
1. OP5 8 gb
2. OP5 6 GB
3 LG G6
4. Huawei Honour 8

any other options/suggestions

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
So I am back with my query...

My wife's mobile got lost so I have to get one quickly.

My budget - 40k

option
1. OP5 8 gb
2. OP5 6 GB
3 LG G6
4. Huawei Honour 8

any other options/suggestions
G6 or V20 if your wife won't ever look for custom roms or other stuff like that. Otherwise OP5 depending on the storage requirement.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
For us 64gb is fine..We will never use custom rom..games we play is ludo and candy crush..
Just Want a good phone with premium to hold

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Galaxy S7 is still above my budget...and I wont pay 50k for a 1.5 yr old released phone. Same with 3T.

Camera is one of the imp thing I consider. but I am really confused with all 3 type of camera types
OP5 have normal+zoom
G6 have Normal +wide
Huawei 8 have BW+Color

Fubar

----------------------
With the LG V30 revealed yesterday, the main Camera - IMX351 with 1/3'1 sensor and 1.0m pixels, I am worried about the quality of photos in low light. The V30 might sell in India around 50K.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm but it looks different..and good looking. but around 50k is too much..i will pass it then.
Yesterday used gray one plus 5 and it was dulll and boring looking and not premium looking at all. My Sony C5 is better looking then that.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hmm but it looks different..and good looking. but around 50k is too much..i will pass it then.
Yesterday used gray one plus 5 and it was dulll and boring looking and not premium looking at all. My Sony C5 is better looking then that.
It is upto you to decide whether you want good performance or subjectively good looks.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I liked the old design more...again played with one plus 5 and nope still didnt got excited...a plastic back and boring look didnt impress me

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooh its alumunium..thanks I didnt know, it felt like plastic..even the owner told me that

Top Bottom