Request timeout occurs when mobile phone rings why

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Request timeout occurs when mobile phone rings why
i connect to net with mobile hot spot but when phone rings i gets request timeout why
When any calls come and even if i dont pickup calls the net connection gives request timeout why

any setting so that net dont disconnects OR request timeout occurs

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
what type of mobile connection and which operator ? Also post smartphone model name and manufacturer.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It's normal for data to get disconnect when a call arrives. I have observed that when I was using 2G/3G that was the case mostly. But while on 4G, it's more reliable to use both data and voice simultaneously.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
J2 is dual sim/dual standby phone so if you are receiving call on other sim then your jio sim will be deactivated for the duration of call.

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
J2 is dual sim/dual standby phone so if you are receiving call on other sim then your jio sim will be deactivated for the duration of call.

NO if i am receving call on jio sim the net disconnects and after the call completes the request time out goes
any solution for this

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then check that first,it may be that net disconnects only on hotspot wifi but still works on mobile.If that's the case then phone is the issue.

Top Bottom