Req your team valualbe comment For buying a Laptop

augustintheking

Right off the assembly line
Dear Team,

Pl refer the following configuration of my requirement of laptop. Kindly suggest me the best and the money valuable Laptop.

Processor

Core i3-350M processor (3 MB L3 cache, 2.26 GHz)

RAM

2 GB DDR3 RAM

HDD

320 GB HDD

Chipset

Intel HM55Chipset

Graphics

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator

ports

3 USB ports

LAN

10/100/1000 Mbps

Optical Drive

DVD R/W

Display

14" HD Display (LED Backlit)

Battery

upto 4 Hours Battery Backup

Operating system

Win 7 Pro OEM dwgd to XP

Connections

Wireless and Bluetooth

WebCam

Integrated Acer Crystal Eye high-def Webcam

Warranty Support

3 years Onsite - Warranty

Installation

Included

Weight

2.2 Kg

Carry case

Standard Carry case / Back Pack

Configurations may got little bit change but it must be cost effective. (My budget is <=Rs.40000)

Pl send me a copy mail to my mail id too : augustintheking at gmail.com

acewin

Point Blanc
check samsung models Samsung NP R439, whether you get with Windows 7 Home Premium of Free DOS, you can upgrade to windows 7 pro or directly buy windows 7 pro, will come out better to you.

best config you can get in the price Buy Asus P52F SO039D Laptop (i5 2G 500G DOS) India, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi @ Best Price
or
Asus P52F - S0039D Laptop --- you can check few pics of the model as well in this
I would be inquiring about this model, this is superb config and model if it really is under 33K

OP
A

augustintheking

Right off the assembly line
Dear team,
Thanks for the reply, actually i required this laptop for my official purpose, will by bulk like 5,10, or 20. we are currently using HP 510, i am looking in HP Compaq or dell or lenovo. With above mentioned config or more than that with 3 year on site warranty and onriginal win 7 downgrade to win xp. The rate must be 40000.
Kindly give me some models in HP,DELL,Lenovo

i cant able to find any dealer in chennai directly. kindly help me. If any vendor in chennai pl mentioned that too

thanks in advance

acewin

Point Blanc
ok, check with Dell, best option for you. You can go for Dell Vostro 3500, they take bulk orders and you can ask for 3 year on site warranty. Call Dell call center.

keep HP or lenovo out of this. IMO you will not get best possible deal in HP. you will not find any dealer for HP business laptops again here you will need to contact hp call center and get them details (details of distributor or dealers). HP does not has its own store so you will be going through dealers, not the best option IMO

Top Bottom