Renovating my blog's Design : Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hi guys, after almost 7 months of using the old Vistared theme for my blog, today I changed it. Please have a look & tell me how is the new blog design. The site is *gxsaurav.com. I optimised the site myself for Mobile Phone & PDAs too so if you are using Opera Mobile, Opera Mini, Symbian Webkit or iPhone then the site will automatically change the CSS to something which will open properly in a mobile phone.

I don't know much of CSS so what you see is what I edited on my own so far by trial & error

Currently I m using the following plug-ins

*img233.imageshack.us/img233/6803/54448350ei8.jpg

I need help, As you can see I have added a rating system to my posts & pages using GD Ratings plugins. Is there some way using which I can show highest rated posts on my sidebar under a widget "highest Rated" so that the posts with highest star rating show automatically there. This way even old articles won't be ignored.

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
Good Theme ;)

Use one more plugin for generating sitemap: *wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/

Submit the Sitemap to Google Webmasters Tool and Yahoo Site Explorer. Also create a Robots.txt file so that other search engines will recognize your blog too

blondie

Broken In
Way better theme that that silly Vista look one you had before. This is neat and professional, nice. Don't change it. Content matters more.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Good Theme ;)

Use one more plugin for generating sitemap: *wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/

Just installed this & it is working fine.

How is the navigation on the site. . I went with a different kind of Archive system this time. Also, is it advised to go all AJAX in wordpress

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom