removing winzip windows 10

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
a single file remains in c drive in programme files ...after i removed it...but this i cant remove.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    121.7 KB · Views: 135
OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
accidentally downloaded to password my saveable data...that didnt work as the winzip started interfering in all doewnloads...its no more interfering now but have to remove all traces.

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
i am actually looking for a method to password protect my saveable files for cloud storage...trying youtube gyaan...this was one result

I used to use Unlocker many year back to remove such files which persisted after uninstall, try it out.

7zip is a great & free zip/rar manager.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Install 7zip & set it as default for handling zip & rar/similar files. Use unlocker to delete this particular file afterwards. Don't try youtube gyaan for software related info, ask here first or see reputed big tech forums like tomshardware,anandtech,linustechtips,tenforums.com etc.

Install 7zip & set it as default for handling zip & rar/similar files. Use unlocker to delete this particular file afterwards. Don't try youtube gyaan for software related info, ask here first or see reputed big tech forums like tomshardware,anandtech,linustechtips,tenforums.com etc.
Reddit as well, I mainly go there, found lots of solutions there :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Best solution: Install Linux. Delete Windows. Or atleast delete the files which is giving you issue.

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
Saiyan..see the screenshot..which file to be downloaded in the extracted version..there are many

Attachments

• unloker.png
    unloker.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 128

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Saiyan..see the screenshot..which file to be downloaded in the extracted version..there are many
Download the entire zip file, extract it and then launch UnlockerPortable.exe from it. I specifically shared the portable version with no installation and configuration required. :facepalm:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
First install 7zip and the extract the entire downloaded file.
Run the executable portable exe. No installation is required.

I remember once I had asked my friend to burn some games/softwares in blank DVD. And he gave me all the desktop shortcuts in return.

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
which file to run...confused...see screenshots of the 7 zip extract

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    130.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    138.5 KB · Views: 139