Remove WINXP SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yatish

Right off the assembly line
I have got a windows xp CD with the SP2 merged in with it. I want to reomve the sp2 part of the cd from it and only install it when i install the old windows xp without sp2.

So what i ask is there is a way to merge xp with sp2 but is there anyway to remove sp2 from xp.

chinmay

Journeyman
how cn u say no so confidentally?? post this ques in other forums also m8...n do let us know when u get da soln....

saROMan

QA Juggler
well the ans is NO ..my frnd..when u integrate Sp2 them many Files from original XP installation are been replaced....so there is no way to revert it....
only solution is buy a New XP CD without SP2

also u have it on CD..how can u edit a CD ;) (joking)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
how cn u say no so confidentally?? post this ques in other forums also m8...n do let us know when u get da soln....
bqz... if u read the readme file of the cd (winXP SP2) it says clearly that u cant remove SP2 from this installation....

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
chinmay_d said:
Remove SP2 from a SP2 integrated CD and let me know.................... Hehe............... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom