Reliance R-Connect USB cable drivers for Windows Vista 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
Hello all,

after too much google and stuff, i came to a conclusion that there is no way we can install USB drivers for LG LSP350R in windows VIsta 64, while in 32bit it works quite as easy as XP.

Now i found out that some other products from reliance are going Vista 64 supported, but not LG..

i dont want to use the serial cable else it is too easy.

SO can anyone provide Drivers for windows Vista 64..

and some people might say that run in compatiblity mode.. for their information , compatiblity mode can run the driver file exe , but if the INF file does not supports 64 bit extensions then the drivers wont install..

now can anyone help ?

thank you

Shantanu

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
no one with the solution,

i got a package from microsoft to develop drivers for devices based on 32bit inf, i am trying to make out something , if i get it done i will post here, atleast the guys having this problem post here !

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
whoad 54 views and no replies... well i got the drivers working in windows vista x64, just by adding a NTamd64 extension into the inf.. if anybody wants the drivers , post it here...

Rishu

Searchin A Gamer Config..
whoad 54 views and no replies... well i got the drivers working in windows vista x64, just by adding a NTamd64 extension into the inf.. if anybody wants the drivers , post it here...

TThanks there s some one with a solution to it.
M using windows vista ultimate 32 bit... m havin rel lg lsp350r modem phone
and its drivers.. m trying to install the drivers but am unable too do that..
please help me out..
m in a grt need............. Can you send me the vista compatible drivers..

Plz post me the link or some solution to reliance lg lsp350r usb drivers for vista 32 bit

Last edited:
OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
for Vista 32 bit use the normal drivers by extracting the package with winrar and then runnning Setup.exe

it will work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom