Reliance post paid wireline broadband query

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this page from Reliance, and it says I get 4mbps non-FUP for 1099 per month. This is blowing every broadband plan out there off the roof. Can someone confirm the existence of such a service?

Is it available in Ernakulam, Kerala? (I don't have any issues with customer care or installation charges or rent)
How good is the ping to Singapore and Dubai with it?
Is the uptime something above 90%?

amjath

Human Spambot
First check for availability /feasibility by calling their Toll free Number

Few threads i subscribed, it may help you

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/164821-new-reliance-broadband-plans.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/183475-time-switch-reliance-not.html

First this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/138028-post-your-speedtest-results-32.html#post2111836
then this happened, may be you should contact this guy
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/138028-post-your-speedtest-results-33.html#post2112716

Other forum
*broadbandforum.co/forum/22-reliance-broadband/

OP
H

hsr

That's a nice set of links, I've gone through the first two, didn't look in the speedtest thread.

amjath

Human Spambot
That's a nice set of links, I've gone through the first two, didn't look in the speedtest thread.

the guy in the speedtest says he got his line fixed. The problem with reliance is same as BSNL in support.

I couldn't get reliance broadband because it is not feasible due to cement road and it is ~1km from main road.
But Tata Docomo broadband guy gave a new line connection for my neighbour. So this reliance people are basically lazy

OP
H

hsr

I guess I'll have to make a lot of phone calls because I don't think anyone here in my city even knows Reliance has wired broadband. BSNL and Asianet are the big players here...

- - - Updated - - -

Called them up, and sadly they don't cover the area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom