reliance freedom@night plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

san85

Broken In
hey guys anyone using reliance r connect at night i am facing a lot of problem its too slow wht bout u guys tell me ...........

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
san85 said:
hey guys anyone using reliance r connect at night i am facing a lot of problem its too slow wht bout u guys tell me ...........

its better to ask their customercare.... *366 thats the number... as of here, users r from different part of the ry... so some will have good performance some wont.... u cant judge it by this... best is to complain to *366... again & again if not solved.... :roll: :roll:

alanpaladka

Journeyman
san85 said:
Yes. Iam also at freedom@night plan via fwp(not mobile). But I get 16.0kbps speed continuously during downloads. :D

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
what's the exact tarrif for fwp for net usage per minute??

--------------------------------
*ravifriendz.co.nr

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
yeah... thats not real!!1 donload speed shows the real thing!!!

--------------------------------
*ravifriendz.co.nr

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Kniwor said:
i have observed reliance going beyond 115kbps...

it depends on the phone & the trafic... some r able to go upto 144KBPS.... :D

Ravi+ish said:
what's the exact tarrif for fwp for net usage per minute??

good question u asked... here u go... they have intriduecd new tariff...

*www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/rconnect_tariffs_details.html

username

Right off the assembly line
yes i am experiencing hell of problems with reliance when its daytime... during peak hours or at afternoon time till evening 10 pm internet speed is the slowest. its around 1.51 Kbps its kilbits per second... yes bits !!! rediff took 70 seconds to load. i argued with their customer support and they lodged a complaint, but the wonderful thing is that after 11pm reliance gives me around 300Kbps (b=bits) speed, cos i downloaded firefox at around 11.40pm at constant 32-34 KBps (B=bytes)
i am using reliance 650 connection which is now not offered... 1gb transfer limit per month and no time limits :) does the night plan have download limits ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
username said:
yes i am experiencing hell of problems with reliance when its daytime... during peak hours or at afternoon time till evening 10 pm internet speed is the slowest. its around 1.51 Kbps its kilbits per second... yes bits !!! rediff took 70 seconds to load. i argued with their customer support and they lodged a complaint, but the wonderful thing is that after 11pm reliance gives me around 300Kbps (b=bits) speed, cos i downloaded firefox at around 11.40pm at constant 32-34 KBps (B=bytes)
i am using reliance 650 connection which is now not offered... 1gb transfer limit per month and no time limits :) does the night plan have download limits ?

beware that offer is gone now (that 1GB thing)... only available for Rconnect card (a hafy thing costs 9.5k)....

check the new tariff down here

alanpaladka

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
beware that offer is gone now (that 1GB thing)... only available for Rconnect card (a hafy thing costs 9.5k)....

check the new tariff down here

No Saurav. Check this link
*www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/rconnect_tafiff_faqs.html#Ques21

username

Right off the assembly line
You are right sourav. The 650 Plan is now gone. the customer support told me that. But, the users who are using it since early (like me) can continue with that plan paying 650 per month and enjoying always on net :) with 1gb transfer limit of course so im one of the lucky ones... my friend ended up with the night plan and did the great mistake of cancelling his 650 plan... now hes repenting like anything for the 250\- he tried to save...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
TechGuru#1 said:
How is the Airtel Package of PostPaid of Rs. 150 & GPRS for Rs. 250 monthly WORTH taking?

GPRS isnot as fast as CDMA... it was suppose to be.. but in india... its not... as the one of the best handset wont give u more that 40KBPS of hardware support... so though the connection may have the juce but the modem dont... :roll:

username said:
You are right sourav.

yes me to got the confirmmation from their customercare... (*366)... me dont have that plan activeted anymore... so for me its long gone... though here in Kolkata TataIndicom (FWP-CDMA-115kbps) still gives Rs. 1500 /- unlimited option... dont know what made riliance think that taking this option out will benifit their bussiness... lots of cafe (those who still dont have BB) here used to run on that Rs. 1500/- option of reliance.... (even we had that option in our cafe as backup...)... anyway as number doesnt matter here... so didnt had any trouble of switchng (that backup option) to TataIndicom....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom