Reliability of Zebronics Judwaa-5 Keyboard+Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I've recently purchased the Judwaa-5 Keyboard+Mouse combo from Zebronics at Rs.395/-.
How much reliable is it?
Are all Zebronics products really crap?
I mean,the peripherals section.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
depends on your usage.for a professional gamer anything which costs less than 4000-5000 for a keyboard & mouse might be crap while for another who just use keyboard to type & mouse to browse web pages & navigate through windows a rs.400 keyboard & mouse is fine.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

depends on your usage.for a professional gamer anything which costs less than 4000-5000 for a keyboard & mouse might be crap while for another who just use keyboard to type & mouse to browse web pages & navigate through windows a rs.400 keyboard & mouse is fine.

I am an ordinary user,and never a GAMER.
It's true that this keyboard+mouse can never be compared with the stalwarts like as:Logitech,Razer,Microsoft,Roccat,etc...even I-Ball or Genius.
But as a manufacturer "Zebronics" of Top Notch Infotronix has gained some ranks amongst its Cabinets(without PSU's).
Well,even if this Judwaa-5 device runs for 1 year, I shall be satisfied.:mrgreen:

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

In sort not reliable. May work for months or may not work for many day at all.

Friend,First of all I would like to make it clear and loud: I AM NO FAN OF ZEBRONICS.

I went for the "CHEAPNESS" .May be I am foolish.But at the most present state,I do not want to spend much on the least prioritized component of a computer :peripherals.

But on which basis you are saying that it is unreliable? For the name "Zebronics"?

According to the Reputed,Favourite,Grand Magazine "digit", my Favourite one also,vide, November 2011 issue,Vol.11 Issue 11 on page :102,"AT ARMS" subject chapter, digit has touched upon the Zebronics Judwaa-5 (keyboard+mouse) kit along with the "GIANTS" of peripherals.
So,my decision.

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
But on which basis you are saying that it is unreliable? For the name "Zebronics"?

Yes.
If you don't want to spend more money on peripherals, then I would like to suggest you to go to any reputed computer shop & tell them that you want mouse & keyboard combo under 500/- and you will get any. ;)
Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom