Relatively new Cherry MX BLUE keyboard with sticky keys

Abhishek532

Broken In
Hello everyone .
So last week I decided to clean my TVS-E Gold Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX BLUE) because it was dusty and had some keys stuck due to dust and dirt (not due to spilling) .Took out the keys easily and cleaned with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol , used a hand operated air blower on the frame and just putted back the keys , and now the problem ahs worsened .Some of the keys are stuck ahlfway and some upon pressing stay pressed . Also if I press the "U" key , it also presses the "7" key . Really frustrating and i have no idea what i did wrong . Please help me what i can do on my own . The keyboard is 1.5-2 years old and just got out of warranty:x and there is no TVS service centre here .
Might seek technical help because i am almost giving up m:aaargh:
Please ignore any typos because of obvious reasons ^

quicky008

Technomancer
it seems the quality of the newer lineup of tvs gold keyboards isn't as robust and as durable as they used to be in the past-i daresay it seems to have undergone a marked degradation in the recent years.

riturajsharma19

Broken In
it seems the quality of the newer lineup of tvs gold keyboards isn't as robust and as durable as they used to be in the past-i daresay it seems to have undergone a marked degradation in the recent years.
True that. I purchased one having seen one of the older versions and the quality of the new one is truly disappointing. Better to spend some more for a higher quality keyboard.

OP
A

Abhishek532

Broken In
TVS had a reputation for super sturdy key board and thats why i bought one :/
Switched to my old Logitech MK200 now
BUMP

Top Bottom