Refrigerator and Washing Machine

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi All,

I am looking for a Double door frost free refrigerator (not more than 300l). Budget for Refrigerator is max 25k.
Also what top load washing machine (7kg max) would you guys suggest?

Thanks.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi All,

I am looking for a Double door frost free refrigerator (not more than 300l). The budget for Refrigerator is max 25k.
Also what top load washing machine (7kg max) would you guys suggest?
Thanks.
*www.amazon.in/Whirlpool-NEO-DF278-...s=kitchen&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1501763125&sr=1-1
IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (TL-RDW 6.5kg Aqua, Ivory White): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
Already bought the refrigerator. Still haven't decided on the washing machine. Trying to get a good idea on the washing machines for eg. whether top load is better than front or vice-versa? Questions like that and many more

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Already bought the refrigerator. Still haven't decided on the washing machine. Trying to get a good idea on the washing machines for eg. whether top load is better than front or vice-versa? Questions like that and many more
Go for top load for either Whirlpool or Samsung as they provide 10 year warranty on the motor, no one saves invoice for that time though lol. Just wait for the festive season to start. And save some $$

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Don't use Whirlpool. A lot of complaints. You will spend a lot of time repairing it. IFB would be a good choice.

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi guys! I do not want to create a new thread for information on refrigerator. I am going back home for 5 days. I want to leave the refrigerator on but my wife insists on switching it off. Is it really necessary to switch the refrigerator off for 5 days? Wont the contents in the refrigerator go bad?

Top Bottom