Recommend some twitter bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
*twitter.com/criclivescore is decent.

As for EPL, just follow your fav team's twitter page and you'll get updates on squads, injuries, match commentary (generally when they score, concede or get good set-play positions) and subs.

Eg, I follow @stamfordthelion and @ArsenalDotCom :)

For jokes and other fun, it's up to you. @iWise gives good quotes, @digg_images gives nice "lol" worthy pics most of the time. @FlyYouFools is a comic writer (FlyYouFools.com) and most of his tweets are worth laughing about. @BestAt gives the most awesome RT replies and comments.

It's up to you ;)

Last edited:
OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
@thwisecrab thnx.i needed something like a live text feed (bbc kinda) and plain jokes(sms like).ntl thank u,will check them out

@Krow i'm a liverpool and epl fan.i dont really try to get into all kinda footy and besides i cant watch footy on TV so that limits any further interest:(

Krow

Crowman
^One Liverpool_fan has been walking all alone in that thread and yes, we usually only talk about EPL. :p You might want to consider changing your signature though. I dont think you still want to upgrade.

^^
zOMG! A Pool fan?! LFC_fan will not walk alone after all :rofl:

Regarding twitter, it's upto you. I cant suggest a few more here as they might seem adultish (keyword: seem). So it's best you search for yourself on Twitter and see what you like (or check out what others are following for the same)

G

Greendigitizing

I am a Liverpool_fan, and looking forward to more information about it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom