Recommend a shaver/Trimmer

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

I'm looking for a shaver/trimmer.

I need this mainly to trim or remove completely the upper body hair. It would be much better if it allows me to shave facial hair, and trim my french beard also.
I'm having a hard time maintain the hair length of my french beard since I'm currently using scissors.

Please recommend a decent shaver or trimmer which would serve the above purpose. I don't need any shaver which is too costly. Any brand is OK.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Long lasting Best Trimmer for Rs 1k - Any model from Phillips
best value for money - Rs 250 ebay china ones

I own both and I recommend Phillips if you can afford it

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Long lasting Best Trimmer for Rs 1k - Any model from Phillips
best value for money - Rs 250 ebay china ones

I own both and I recommend Phillips if you can afford it

Can we set the length in the trimmer? I would like to run the trimmer over my french beard, and it should be able to trim the excess length based upon the length setting. Is it possible?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Phillips model no, Nova China one comes with extra accessories but no length extension
maybea different phillips one has it.. check reviews

ratul

█████████████████
i also keep a french beard style, so for that i got this, Philips QG3333: *www.amazon.in/Philips-QG3333-15-Purpose-Grooming/dp/B00CE3FRAY?tag=googinhydr3159-21
has all the extensions i need and philips, well that's the best.. :mrgreen:

aiza55

Broken In
Trimmer works. Try putting some lotion with aloe on after i have sensitive skin and it works great for me.

Flash

Lost in speed
Philips QT4000/05 series has a precision setting of upto 0.5mm with 20 adjustable length. But, it costs around 900~1000. VFM product!

Top Bottom