Recommend a PC Config based on 7950X budget within 2 lakhs

This DDR5 6000MHz CL30 kit looks good for 24.4k, AMD recommend 6000MHz low timing RAM as the best pairing for Ryzen 7000:
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (16GBX2) DDR5 6000MHz Memory

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone
G Skill 5200Mhz C40 is good (at 17.3k).
But TBH, even that is a bit on the higher side, as 2x16GB 5200Mhz DDR5 DIMMS usually cost about 14.5k.

*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...5-dram-5200mhz-c40-memory-cmk16gx5m1b5200c40/

There's the problem of socket compatibility. AMD said that AM4 brackets are fine with AM5, but companies still make AM5 brackets, as there have been complaints of cooler backplate incompatibility. And that was with higher end coolers, so most likely, your A30 will face the same issue.

Even if it works fine, there's the problem of cooling. A power limit is a must to prevent throttling, so you'll have to cap it below 125 watts. You will be losing performance as well.

Why not just get the Deepcool AK620 for 5.5k instead? Saves time and hassle.
Ok, will wait for Deep Cool actually buying with no cost emi

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone
This DDR5 6000MHz CL30 kit looks good for 24.4k, AMD recommend 6000MHz low timing RAM as the best pairing for Ryzen 7000:
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (16GBX2) DDR5 6000MHz Memory
Got everything and assembled few days back but the tragedy is I Couldn't connect it with my old monitor, I tried to connect RTX 3060 with a HDMI to DVI Cable with Syncmaster 2033, as the GPU has only HDMI ports, but my monitor ( while connecting with NEw PC as well as my Old laptop) couldn't able to get the signal and keep displaying check the signal cable!

Is there any way out or have to buy a new monitor ( <8k ) as Right now I can't buy anything on EMI

Got everything and assembled few days back but the tragedy is I Couldn't connect it with my old monitor, I tried to connect RTX 3060 with a HDMI to DVI Cable with Syncmaster 2033, as the GPU has only HDMI ports, but my monitor ( while connecting with NEw PC as well as my Old laptop) couldn't able to get the signal and keep displaying check the signal cable!

Is there any way out or have to buy a new monitor ( <8k ) as Right now I can't buy anything on EMI
Can you borrow a monitor from somewhere to check if the PC is working? If you have a TV with HDMI, use that to check the PC first.

IMO HDMI to DVI cables should work, not sure what's causing it to not work. Maybe cable is at fault as your old laptop is also not working?

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone
Can you borrow a monitor from somewhere to check if the PC is working? If you have a TV with HDMI, use that to check the PC first.

IMO HDMI to DVI cables should work, not sure what's causing it to not work. Maybe cable is at fault as your old laptop is also not working?
No it's not working with old laptop that supports HDMI cable

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't remember exactly, I vaguely remember in one/some of the board's specification it's mentioned that HDMI-DVI/VGA/DP (something along this line) adapter won't work around the time I was buying 4yrs back. If this is the case, it could be the reason. Anyway try google.

OP
billamama

billamama

In the zone

Everything is working now , it was my fault, CPU Fan & Chasis Fan headers were mismatched, HDMI to DVI cable and the Old monitor also working.

Top Bottom