Two days back assembled PC with below config

I7 860 Processor

Gigabyte GA-H57-USB3 Motherboard
ATI Radeon 4350 1GB HD
Corsair DDR3 2Gb * 2
Samsung 1TB harddrive
Samsung DVD drive
iBall baby 306 cabinet in built PSU 250W

I assembled all the components and installed Windows 7 OS everything was fine, on the second day it started rebooting in loop. Not even able to get into BIOS. All the CPU and system fans starts and Phase LEDs glows and within fews seconds it starts rebooting automatically.

when trying with base config,

• only with One 2 GB Ram module in slot next to CPU - Regular long beeps no reboot
  • only with One 2 GB Ram module in 2nd slot next to CPU - continuous reboot with shorter beeps
  • PCIex Addon + One 2 GB Ram module in slot next to CPU - Regular long beeps no reboot
  • PCIex Addon + Two 2 GB Ram modules- continuous reboot with shorter beeps
when the system was working, I frequently got Blue screen (BSOD) for MEMORY MANAGEMENT.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Two days back assembled PC with below config

I7 860 Processor

Gigabyte GA-H57-USB3 Motherboard
ATI Radeon 4350 1GB HD
Corsair DDR3 2Gb * 2
Samsung 1TB harddrive
Samsung DVD drive
iBall baby 306 cabinet in built PSU 250W

I assembled all the components and installed Windows 7 OS everything was fine, on the second day it started rebooting in loop. Not even able to get into BIOS. All the CPU and system fans starts and Phase LEDs glows and within fews seconds it starts rebooting automatically.

when trying with base config,

• only with One 2 GB Ram module in slot next to CPU - Regular long beeps no reboot
  • only with One 2 GB Ram module in 2nd slot next to CPU - continuous reboot with shorter beeps
  • PCIex Addon + One 2 GB Ram module in slot next to CPU - Regular long beeps no reboot
  • PCIex Addon + Two 2 GB Ram modules- continuous reboot with shorter beeps
when the system was working, I frequently got Blue screen (BSOD) for MEMORY MANAGEMENT.

before i pass any comment on the problem, i must admit your rig is a peculair rig.

you coupled a 10k dual core (WTF one get with a 10k dual core:x) coupled to a H57 board, cost lot but in features got a bunch of pretty useless ones. ram is good, HDD, ODD is good. than comes the graphics card. another laugh. a HD4350 1Gb & an "Famous Indian iBall cabby with 250W desi PSU". buddy 1 serious advice, change the bundled power supply. i think you don't know the consequence of having a bad powersupply.

ok, back to topic, set the ram in 1st & 3rd slot. not 2nd & 4th slot. 4th slot closest to heatsink. else that infinite loop will continue. do as i told & reply here. will guide you if problem persists. good luck :|

mavihs

Techie By Heart
looks like we are going to have a fried system here! :|

@OP
sad config! :|
& as other members said"Change your SMPS"!

Top Bottom