Ready-Made Gaming Pc's : 50 K

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

I want to buy a gaming PC but I don't want to have it assembled, are there some ready-made options available in India ? , especially in Delhi ?

I want to run all the latest FPS games( COD Ghosts, BF4, Crysis 3) , RPG's(AC BF) and RTS( COH 2) at FHD with a minimum of 30 FPS.

My budget as of now is about 50K but I can extend it to 60-65K if the stuff is worth the price.

Recommendations ?

Cheers!
AbhMkh

amjath

Human Spambot
You will not get what you are looking for. U have to forget vfm if u want to use your option

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Wasn't I clear enough afore ?

I suggest that you think before you blindly paste something(just because it is a trend) . :-x

Cheers!
AbhMkh

ASHISH65

Technomancer
why no to assembled pc ?? it will offer better gaming experience then overpriced Ready made desktops

Further discussions of assembled PCs will not be entertained in this particular thread. OP is asking for a solution which gets him a pre-built (also known as readymade, branded, original). Assume that he isn't well versed with the jargon and try not to derail the thread.

To quote the rules:
If starting a thread for a computer configuration, then filling this questionnaire in your post is a must: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/149943-pc-build-questionnaire-template.htmll

To OP:
Even though the majority of the Q&A seems to be irrelevant for you, it would be both easier for you and the members to come to a conclusion if you can provide details regarding your query. Details such as the max resolution/size of the monitor for eg. are vital to the topic.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wasn't I clear enough afore ?

I suggest that you think before you blindly paste something(just because it is a trend) . :-x

Cheers!
AbhMkh

If you have exactly done what I said things might be easier for you.By this time you might had a clear picture of a PC recommendation. Nobody will recommend anything unless you fill up that Questionnaire buddy.

Top Bottom