hello
I assembled my pc about 3 years from now with the specs
intel dh67BL
i3 2100 3.1Ghz
windows 7 32bit
4gb ram
nvidia gt 210 1 gb
zeb 450w gold psu

Initially, I only planned on changing my graphic card as games like assassin's creed 4 were not compatible.
My budget was around 8k, and i found amd r7 250, amd hd 7770 and nvidia gtx 750 to be interesting in my budget.
But I later found out that these graphic card may not be suitable for my current psu.
So if anyone could please help me upgrade my system. I do not want to make it a costly upgradation.
I really dont know anything much. So please help.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hello, Welcome to The Digit Forum, Please answer the questionnaire here *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...-questions-first-post1542847.html#post1542847

OP
A

AbishekR

New to this forum
Its not like I want to buy a new computer as such... Its just an upgradation. So do i really need to answer those questions :p

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
In order to help you about your config please answer these questions:*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi [MENTION=127638]abhishek[/MENTION]R,

Based on your requirement, You need a minimum of 550W power supply. For ease of mind and future proof rig, I would advise you to go with the 600W PSU. As for the GPU, you can go with any model which is stated earlier.

If you are looking for good configuration, You have to expand your budget. For the meantime, just go ahead with power supply and in the future, add the GPU card.

mitraark

Decrepit
I've seen people use the 750 ti with a Frontech 450W PSU. It's harakiri, but i just want to point out how low 750ti consumption is.

R7 250 costs 6500, plus a decent PSU worth 2000 will cost less than 750ti.

Top Bottom