[Praise] Rashi & Logitech Service

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hello!

i would like to write at the very beginning of this post itself that many of you may not deem my experience as exactly savoury due to the length of time involved, but in my personal opinion, the experience am going to write about below wasn't bad too.

ISSUE - i had a logitech G510 keyboard purchased in 2011 through letsbuy. the keyboard had no issue whatsoever, EXCEPT that it had a very 'soft' space-bar, because of which, one couldn't get the 'feel' of putting in a space while typing, and frequently it so used to happen that while typing i either skipped spaces or put more than one space-character. for quite some time i didn't think much of this issue, but early this year, i thought of inquiring with some fellow-owners of this keyboard, and found out that virtually none of them had this issue. google-search resulted in some basic DIY tips on how to treat such a key in a keyboard, but instead i thought of heading for service.

RESOLUTION - i contacted rashi mumbai (at andheri), and came to know that i should go to rashi's service centre at vashi in navi mumbai. went there, showed the person at the counter my keyboard, explained the issue to him. he accepted it after some rough preliminary checks, and handed me the receipt for it. meanwhile, he told me that it would be a bit tough to get one in mumbai right now, and also called 1 or 2 places in mumbai to inquire about a new keyboard in mumbai, and his doubt was reaffirmed. he told me that he will have to get one from chennai, and would call back when he gets it.

after a week i called him up to know the status, and he told me that after searching all over at mumbai, it was confirmed that the KB wasn't avail. here (all the while his reason for the unavailability was the KB being a 'high-end' one) & hence he had talked to chennai-personnel to dispatch one from there, and that he would call me back when it arrives. later on i went out of town for some days, and when i came back, and surprisingly on the day at the moment i was thinking about the KB and was contemplating calling rashi up, i received his call that the KB had arrived and was ready to be collected. i went there after 2 days, collected the KB, saw that everything was fine, and came back home happily.

CONCLUSION - all-in-all, it took about a month for the resolution, without the many hassles i dread after reading many people's unpleasant experiences in dealing with after-sales services. would like to give rashi thumbs up for this :doublethumb:

thanks for reading!

Top Bottom