Rapidshare Autodownloader for Free Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Gates

Right off the assembly line
Here is another Piece of Sensible software to make our Lives easier...!:razz:.. Presenting the 'Rapidshare Autodownloader for free users!' Yes, all u have to do is add the rapidshare links tht u want to download... the software will automatically do all the clicking and waiting for you....

manufacturer's website:*rapidautodl.blogfa.com/
Download link:

*www.softpedia.com/base_img/download_button.gif

digitalbrain

its good but not like FileDownloaderNet. its the best if u could manage to crack it.

Last edited:

yippee

lost in my world
Hi hi :) Wonder how i got this user id..! Signed up for this forum around 2-3 years (correct me if in wrong) after this forum started and still "bill gates" for an id was free..!!
well a lot of things don't work around here so im not surprised...

scare

Another rapidshare downloader.I am using jdownloader for quite some time.I find it amazing & their forum is also excellent.This software not only works with rapidshare but with host of other upload sites too.

What is this RAPIDSHARE is it any new P2P application

I thought P2P is used for downloading pirated version copies of software

This is illegal, u all must stop these things

prateek007391

In the zone
I was already using this for almost 2 months how ever it stopped working automatically, not able to start the program even if I reinstall it.

satyamy

Alive Again...
is it similar to Rapidshare Autodownloader
YES

from-jdownloader.org said:
Download here
JDownloader is open source, platform independent and written completely in Java. It simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters like Rapidshare.com or Megaupload.com - not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don't pay. It offers downloading in multiple paralell streams, captcha recognition, automatical file extraction and much more. Of course, JDownloader is absolutely free of charge. Additionally, many “link encryption” sites are supported - so you just paste the “encrypted” links and JD does the rest. JDownloader can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom