Random reboots

ashishsahu

Broken In
hey guys, i am facing random reboots since last 1 week. the pc boots nicely but it can boot all of a sudden w/o any warning/stress/load at any point of time. it can last 3,5 or even 2 days of uptime before rebooting. i have checked the windo logs and no sign of any hardware/software malfunction over there. except this critical error.
*i.imgur.com/ymyUlty.png

my suspicion is on PSU which is 20 months old 600w vip super silent with active pfc ( i know not stellar reputation). i have checked the sensors through Aida64 & hwinfo64 which shows voltages normal except +5v (vcc). but the odd thing is everytime i run cpuid HWMONITOR, it gives the results off-charts completely. here are the snaps of both software
*i.imgur.com/1sgO7FB.png

as you can see the temperatures are being shown under control in both softwares but voltages differ drastically in HWMONITOR.
i don't oc or play games. my cpu is i5-2320, ram 4gb*2= 8gb, 2 hdd(1tb+500gb), gt 520, dvd writer.

Any help in resolving the issue will be highly appreciable, as i can't test out any part with someone else due to non-availability

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
uninstall the app Net Traffic and sometime HWmonitor or even HWinfo can have difficulties in reading sensor values so you better check +12v reading from bios. Also check your HDD for bad sectors and ram using memtest86+.

ashishsahu

Broken In
Have checked hdd and ram., no faults in them. +12v rating is showing normal value.
Has uninstalled net monitor, will have to wait and see if a reboot still occurs.

Top Bottom