Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik55859

Broken In
Hi every one,
my system config.. goes like this
p4 3.0 Ghz
ASUS P5GDC V-Deluxe 915 CHIPSET
512MB X 2 Modules DDR400 MHZ (simmtronics brand)

to start or express my problem,before i had alredy posted a topic as "FAULTY RAM" in Q&A section,leave that,,,,

my problem is that,the time when the pc was brought to home,till today the pc gets reboot itself only while playing games,and restarts without giving any kind of error messages.somehow,i got rid of this problem by removing one ram module,then i fixed removed ram earlier and removed another ram,then it again got restarted while playing gamesagain,then i knew that the ram was faulty.

then i went to my vendor about complaining about the faulty ram,my vendor is a third party dealer, he buyes from big dealers and thaen sells to his customers.He sent that faulty ramto his supplier,after some days surprisingly the ram was returned to my vendor stating the ram was perfectly working! I was bokenhearted,i was cheated and they shutted my mouth by defending themselves that they had played all kinds of games for long hours for one week!!!!!!!!!!! I was unable to convince them, because how can i bring that supplier to my house and show him,he is 500kms away from our city?,,,

OK OK OK OK OK ,, thats it ,now leave it guys! its all time and fate that have paced me to this situation,I am very sad and very much disturbed, because i had paid Rs 4,250/- for each module, and that amount means a lot to me,I am from a middle class family and that money was my personal savings which took me 2years to save 10,000 rs and i had saved them to invest particularly in pc peripherels.

Lets forget that past thing,i have decided not to buy SIMMTRONICS BRAND MEMORY in my lifetime neither i am not going to deal with my vendor anymore.
coming to point, is that another ram which was working, is also getting a newer kind of error message to me,when i play games for longer time say,2 to 3hrs the message is displayed like this,
"windows display driver stopped responding.the ialmrnt 5 display driver has stopped working normally.save your work and reboot the system to store full display functionality"

i had enough, i am compleltely fed of this problems, thats creeping up one after the another MAN!!!!, So i have decided to sell these rams and my freind lives in tuticorin and he had taken resposibility to sell them and solded them for 2,200rs

its like a hell out there for 2 months for me, its a wose curse for any HARDCORE GAMER ,i guess? , I can prodly say that i have finished HALF-LIFE 2, UNREAL TOUNAMENT 2004 in time where my pc gets reboots itself frequently for every 5 minutes...

So,finally i am asking you brothers and genius guys to guide me and help me in buying genuine rams.
I have decided to buy ZION OR HYNIX branded memories.but i am in a beleif that,it will work better for pc if i buy ram of the company which is specified in the motherboard manual.in my motherboard manual thers a hynix,but not zion, so please help me? also tell me can buy ZION even thogh it is not listed or specified in my motherboard manual,because i see these company ads very often in every issue of digit magazine, saying that it gives 3 year national warranty and staes that "NO BLUE SREENS", so i am and feared when it comes to buying rams. it has been a nightmares of ram to me for past 2months, so i beg your solutions to help me in buying genuine ram which has no problems.I can hardly spend 3,500 for 512 mb ram.
one more thing to say is that i completely believe in ASUS for their quality and perfection.i have doubts about my motherboard anymore

I am writing this letter with my heartly expressions, so please guide me and reply ASAP.
THANKING YOU GUYS FOR READING MY EXPRESSIONS............................

D

Deleted member 5901

karthik55859 said:
Hi every one,
my system config.. goes like this
p4 3.0 Ghz
ASUS P5GDC V-Deluxe 915 CHIPSET
512MB X 2 Modules DDR400 MHZ (simmtronics brand)

to start or express my problem,before i had alredy posted a topic as "FAULTY RAM" in Q&A section,leave that,,,,

my problem is that,the time when the pc was brought to home,till today the pc gets reboot itself only while playing games,and restarts without giving any kind of error messages.somehow,i got rid of this problem by removing one ram module,then i fixed removed ram earlier and removed another ram,then it again got restarted while playing gamesagain,then i knew that the ram was faulty.

then i went to my vendor about complaining about the faulty ram,my vendor is a third party dealer, he buyes from big dealers and thaen sells to his customers.He sent that faulty ramto his supplier,after some days surprisingly the ram was returned to my vendor stating the ram was perfectly working! I was bokenhearted,i was cheated and they shutted my mouth by defending themselves that they had played all kinds of games for long hours for one week!!!!!!!!!!! I was unable to convince them, because how can i bring that supplier to my house and show him,he is 500kms away from our city?,,,

OK OK OK OK OK ,, thats it ,now leave it guys! its all time and fate that have paced me to this situation,I am very sad and very much disturbed, because i had paid Rs 4,250/- for each module, and that amount means a lot to me,I am from a middle class family and that money was my personal savings which took me 2years to save 10,000 rs and i had saved them to invest particularly in pc peripherels.

Lets forget that past thing,i have decided not to buy SIMMTRONICS BRAND MEMORY in my lifetime neither i am not going to deal with my vendor anymore.
coming to point, is that another ram which was working, is also getting a newer kind of error message to me,when i play games for longer time say,2 to 3hrs the message is displayed like this,
"windows display driver stopped responding.the ialmrnt 5 display driver has stopped working normally.save your work and reboot the system to store full display functionality"

i had enough, i am compleltely fed of this problems, thats creeping up one after the another MAN!!!!, So i have decided to sell these rams and my freind lives in tuticorin and he had taken resposibility to sell them and solded them for 2,200rs

its like a hell out there for 2 months for me, its a wose curse for any HARDCORE GAMER ,i guess? , I can prodly say that i have finished HALF-LIFE 2, UNREAL TOUNAMENT 2004 in time where my pc gets reboots itself frequently for every 5 minutes...

So,finally i am asking you brothers and genius guys to guide me and help me in buying genuine rams.
I have decided to buy ZION OR HYNIX branded memories.but i am in a beleif that,it will work better for pc if i buy ram of the company which is specified in the motherboard manual.in my motherboard manual thers a hynix,but not zion, so please help me? also tell me can buy ZION even thogh it is not listed or specified in my motherboard manual,because i see these company ads very often in every issue of digit magazine, saying that it gives 3 year national warranty and staes that "NO BLUE SREENS", so i am and feared when it comes to buying rams. it has been a nightmares of ram to me for past 2months, so i beg your solutions to help me in buying genuine ram which has no problems.I can hardly spend 3,500 for 512 mb ram.
one more thing to say is that i completely believe in ASUS for their quality and perfection.i have doubts about my motherboard anymore

I am writing this letter with my heartly expressions, so please guide me and reply ASAP.
THANKING YOU GUYS FOR READING MY EXPRESSIONS............................

A Simple suggestion to END all ur Nightmares Forget about Zion and go in for Kingston which will cost Rs 3400 approx !!!

Don't search for cheap this time also or u might B sorry !!! Transcend is agood choice as well !!!! Rs 2800 !!!

Cheers !!!! :D :!:

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Zion is not bad at all.It is a hell lot cheaper.Bad luk friend.One more thing.Contact zion distributor directly.coz zion claims tabletop replacement.Also since u have a faulty one u should get a mouse free as compensation

D

Deleted member 5901

HEY Y DONT U GUYS REMEMBER NOT ALL OF US LIVE IN DELHI<MUMBAI<KOLKATTA<BANGLORE !!!!

WHERE DOES UR BRAIN's GO FISHING???? !!!!

FOR A TABLETOP replacement WE WOULD BE TRAVENLING 500+ someplace 1000+ kms TO DO A TABLE TOP TRANSFER !!!! WE WOULD BE SPENDING MORE ON TRANSPORT THAN WHEN BUYING THE RAM !!!

Y take a RISK ITS better to PAY Rs200-500 extra AN BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND WITH PEACE OF MIND !!!!

CHEERS !!!!

rohanbee

Padawan
Well sad to hear your story dude. Ok one suggestion go in for Kingston...............my exprerience has been good with them. Also you can verify wether the ram is original ONLINE and hence feel safe. They also have a rock sold life time warranty.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
King_Niral said:
HEY Y DONT U GUYS REMEMBER NOT ALL OF US LIVE IN DELHI<MUMBAI<KOLKATTA<BANGLORE !!!!

FOR A TABLETOP replacement WE WOULD BE TRAVENLING 500+ someplace 1000+ kms TO DO A TABLE TOP TRANSFER !!!! WE WOULD BE SPENDING MORE ON TRANSPORT THAN WHEN BUYING THE RAM !!!

Y take a RISK ITS better to PAY Rs200-500 extra AN BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND WITH PEACE OF MIND !!!!

CHEERS !!!!

sorry! I didnt notice.
Anyway the same thing can happen with kingston also...it electronics man!
Zion/hynix is most widely available...things r not same with kingston.
Anyway wish u better luk nxt time

saROMan

QA Juggler
*smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/swoon1.gif WOW u have gone through Rough time....My Advice Though Genuine Brands Cost much more than cheap varients but they serve the perpose in Longer Run.....so forget Zion and Hynix(I Dont say that these are bad..but i dont think u will like to invest extra 3-4K on Luck..) always Go for products like Kingston , Corsair ...that too i will suggest Corsair Memory ....its a bit steep on Price..but wont give u Nightmares even after 2-3-4 years thats for sure *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/grin.gif

rohanbee

Padawan
sidewinder said:
King_Niral said:

CHEERS !!!!

sorry! I didnt notice.
Anyway the same thing can happen with kingston also...it electronics man!
Zion/hynix is most widely available...things r not same with kingston.
Anyway wish u better luk nxt time

Very true sidewinder electronics are electronics you never can know when they go wrong but...........
going for a better reputed company with a good dealer network usually means good customer support hence easily replacement or repair which a fly-by-night operator company which have shady dealers will never do.

So tell me will you want to put some Extra money now just in case things go wrong or take a un-reputed company's product and loose all your money??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom