rack cabinet (horizontal cabinet) not vertical/standing.

duh

Broken In
i guess my topic is clear enough. i recently did the wood work for my room, and i didnt go for tower style, but i went for the rack style computer section.
the size is just 21/2" i.e. 2.5 inches. can i get a good decent horizontal cabinet or rack based, so i can stuff these 4 motherboards in that 2.5 inch gap?
#1. asus k8s-mx
#2. asus k8v-x
#3. asus p5vdc-mx
#4. asus m2v-tvm
i dont need a tower cabinet, i need a horizontal/sleeping cabinet, any recommendations? and whats the form factor. and remember i got only 2.5 inches between each column.
suggestions please, as which one i should buy and also how much will be the price.

conditions apply: :-D
*IT HAS TO BE FLAT/HORIZONTAL AND MUST BE WITHIN 2.5 INCHES*
thanks
-paul

OP
D

duh

Broken In
any hint? or do i need to get out of slumber and go to ritchie street/radio bazaar/narsinghapuram to go and hunt?
man i feel lazy when ecommerce is introduced. home IT shopping.
i will go to bazaar tomorrow and check out the price and see if these mobos fit in. and my height max is 2.5 inch (3.0 inch so .5 inch for air flow).
i will go to market tomorrow and see how many i can hunt and shoot.
remember the nes game duck hunt. lets see if i get lucky. and against which mobo are you looking for a rack? if you let me know i can go and enquire tomorrow.

fatalcore

Journeyman
Hi duh,
I was looking a rack cabinet which can fit 2 X HD 5850 level card smoothly with lots of space in it , i mean not too much clumsy.........

Top Bottom