Racing Wheel

Does anyone know where I can get cheap gaming wheels?? Can't really afford the Logitech G25!!

Are there any cheap ones or do the ones here all cost around 15k - 20k

P.S: I don't really care if it's branded or un-branded...(Are there any unbranded ones??)...I just want one for the experience!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Does anyone know where I can get cheap gaming wheels?? Can't really afford the Logitech G25!!

Are there any cheap ones or do the ones here all cost around 15k - 20k

P.S: I don't really care if it's branded or un-branded...(Are there any unbranded ones??)...I just want one for the experience!

I remember someone trying to sell used Genius gaming wheel in Bazaar. Just check once.

giprabu

In the zone
I remember someone trying to sell used Genius gaming wheel in Bazaar. Just check once.

that was me..

@himadri_sm :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/134038-twinwheel-f1-steering-wheel-sale.html

how about logitech momo for rs. 3900/-

dude, is that model still available ? everywhere in chennai, vendors say the product has been stopped by logitech and they don hav it. :( but i saw one or two wheels for 5-6k:shock: online..

can you just make it sure and inform me .?

Last edited:
OP
lethalweaponforever

lethalweaponforever

Journeyman
that was me..

@himadri_sm :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/134038-twinwheel-f1-steering-wheel-sale.html

dude, is that model still available ? everywhere in chennai, vendors say the product has been stopped by logitech and they don hav it. :( but i saw one or two wheels for 5-6k:shock: online..

can you just make it sure and inform me .?

I would buy your wheel but I'm a big player of DiRT and if the wheel doesn't work for that, it's kind of let down for me.....But if you do find a place that sells a Logitech MoMo in Chennai...let me know....

And also , what about the Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel...isn't that cheap too??

giprabu

In the zone
I would buy your wheel but I'm a big player of DiRT and if the wheel doesn't work for that, it's kind of let down for me.....But if you do find a place that sells a Logitech MoMo in Chennai...let me know....

And also , what about the Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel...isn't that cheap too??

that was the reason for me too dude ..:razz: I'm still hunting for that model . I also have another model in mind. Genius but no nothing about its cost.

i'll inform you if i come to know abt any of these two and you too notify me.

i don have any idea of the model you mentioned. will search for that too. are u from chennai ?

EDIT:
dude, the wheel you mentioned lacks force feedback. Force feed back means, when you drift or when u speed on a ruggy road the wheel feeds you back with the same effect as real time cars. Check some vids on youtube.

if you buy any entry level wheel for experience, and later on you'll regret and search for a better product with force feed back as i'm now ..:(

Momo is the best pick.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
why not order online: Racing Wheels ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

giprabu

In the zone
why not order online: Racing Wheels ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

THANK YOU DESIIBOND..!!

how the hek i din find this site..:x
but i really need 1k more to afford that. . waiting for someone to buy my old wheel. :-?

D

Deleted member 26636

i bought my momo for rs.3900/- from primeabgb 2-3 months back, so i am not sure if its still available..

giprabu

In the zone
^^^even though i read a lot of reviews about momo.. i'd still welcome a good unbiased review from you . can u post it ?

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5 in 1 Racing Wheel (For PC,PS3,PS2,Wii)

Lowest Price 2.3 K
Highest Price 3.8 K

snap

Lurker
Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5 in 1 Racing Wheel (For PC,PS3,PS2,Wii)

Lowest Price 2.3 K
Highest Price 3.8 K

Members will not ask you repeatedly to don't revive old threads in every thread you post.

Post in the offtopic thread for your boot camp training :razz:

Top Bottom