Racedriver Grid Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
The problem is

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yY7HPOlkZ-4/Ts96zQHmRvI/AAAAAAAAAPo/wg4jT48BzAk/s800/untitled.JPG

Please help

I bought it from flipkart ... for 239

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
sometime this happens because of 3rd party themes ( like th one OP is using ) _ Uninstall the theme and try launching the game again.

Alok

Adventurer
^^i guess it is

"procedure entry point _binksetmemory@8 could not located in dynamic link library binkw32.dll......"

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Definitely a problem with binkw32.dll. Once I faced a problem like this, when I tried to replace this binkw32 file with another binkw32 file, which I got from some site. All you need is the binkw32 file which is on the disk.

Reinstalling will definitely solve the problem.

OP
NitrousNavneet

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wQx3DXz3kFE/TtDBKH8pw5I/AAAAAAAAAPw/9IcORuOMbSA/s800/untitled.JPG

Topgear .>
Trying it....

it is working with DVD
But without DVD --
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jG6oR_voLVY/TtDIi3unmbI/AAAAAAAAAP4/LLfjAuXXtO8/s800/untitled.JPG

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It is DRM protection. Disc should be there in the drive, when ever you want to play the game.

But, if you really own the game, you can use no dvd patch. Using no dvd patch isn't exactly illegal, if you own the game.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, I've used some when I was using linux to play some windows exclusive games ;-)

@ NitrousNavneet - have you uninstalled the third party theme ?? Also I don't think Net Protector 2012 is a good AV product - some say it's fake and to others it's just a malicious app - so get some other reputed and good AV product or use free version of Avast, AVG or Avira.

For Regsvr32 errors and fixes have a look at here ;-)
Explanation of Regsvr32 usage and error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom