R mobiles cheaper in Subhiksha Stores???

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey..Is this true that mobile prices r less in Subhiksha stores than anywhere else...They advertise so much on TV that one will not get a mobile at a cheaper price anywhere else...

Has anyone ever bought a mobile from a Subhiksha store?? Should we buy from there or anywhere else??

Please share ur experiences..

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
I think they r PARTIALLY CORRECT... The price of mobiles are rs.200-300 cheaper in SUBHIKSHA as compared to market price.....moreover u can call them anytime, for checking prices....

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Hi, The prices of Subhiksha are cheaper (by 100 to 400) if compared to big mobile shops like Nokia Priority, The Mobile shop etc, Big Bazaar etc, but, there is always scope for negotiations when it comes small mobile shops.
Even Prices are quite competitive in ALFA , MUMBAI.

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Has anyone bought any mobile from Subhiksha???

Ya may be u can negotiate better in small mobile shops than these mobile outlets such as Subhiksha, Priority Dealer, Mobile Store etc. These mobile outlets may b having fixed prices..

Pathik

Google Bot
Subhiksha is obviously cheaper than The Biggies but you can get cheaper rates if you look hard. In Mumbai, Alfa, Heera panna.

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anyone please tell me that in these stores such as Subhiksha, BB, Nokia Prioriy, Mobile Store etc., is it possible 2 sell ur old phone and take a new one by paying the rest of the amount???

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey..Is this true that mobile prices r less in Subhiksha stores than anywhere else...They advertise so much on TV that one will not get a mobile at a cheaper price anywhere else...

just wait 4 some users who has bought any mobile from dat store....:D
Btw my bro warns me not 2 buy frm dat store....coz they sell second hand fones too:D
i dont know the exact case....but just chec the mobile condition if u r gonna buy
from there...coz for a mere 200-300 rs less who wud buy a faulty fone...:x

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
One must always buy a phone packed in a sealed box...The sealing needs 2 b checked properly b4 buying...

neils

Right off the assembly line
Subhiksha even answers SMS with prices. So why not SMS them to find prices and compare with a store of our choice?

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
On which no. shud I SMS?

They do have a toll free no. advertised on TV - 60607777. But when I ring on that, It says this number is not available...

Anyone has any info abt the id of airtel nodal officer??

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
Yeah...My frnd gt an Moto YUVA frm subhiksha
He gets 300 rs. less comparing frm Moto Showroom n also gets an new Parker pen free with it :!:

praka123

left this forum longback
how about univercell,wavetel networks in TN and kerala :?: :confused:

well,subhikha store has just opened here.I will check.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Try this number 04060607777

i don't think they are cheaper then the local dealers

as i called them to ask the rates of NOKIA 6233 they said it is 7300 /- and at local dealer it is 6970 /-

well i bought my mobile from MOBILE STORE so i will suggest you that only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom