Query certification Course

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

I would be joining college this year & would be doing B Tech in CS/IT whichever gets me better college. Now I have some questions:-

1)What Is DOEACC?

2) CAn it be done alon with BTEch?

3) Will it give me some benefit if I do DOEACC seeing the fact i would be doing B Tech.

4)Are there any other certificate courses which I can do along with B Tech which can help me push my career a better ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hi!

I would be joining college this year & would be doing B Tech in CS/IT whichever gets me better college. Now I have some questions:-

1)What Is DOEACC?

Somewhat like diploma.

2) CAn it be done alon with BTEch?

Yes, but why would you do so?? B.Tech has more priority than DOACC. I guess the last level of DOACC course is equivalent to B.Tech. So you have to do all the 5 Levels to get equivalent to B.Tech. So forget it, you'll doing B.Tech. anyway.

3) Will it give me some benefit if I do DOEACC seeing the fact i would be doing B Tech.

No, not for you.

4)Are there any other certificate courses which I can do along with B Tech which can help me push my career a better ?

There are many International Certifications for almost every field, like Programming languages, Networking, Security, Databases etc., so it depends on you on which field you want to pursue your carrer.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
^^ Thanx Krishna

Could u tell me some courses which i would be able to along with B Tech as i won't be getting into IIts etc so i am trying to have an edge since the beginning.

Top Bottom