Quantum of Solace Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
I have reached this level in Quantum of Solace in which u are on the top of a train.
I moved forward and killed three guys and reached a dead end which has got the electric connector and all.There is a train going parallel to the train iam standing on.
Am I supposed to jump on to it.Becoz I tried many times and fell down and died.Pls help.

Screenshot:

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/2941/24170080za5.th.jpg*img510.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I don't have this game! I'm currently fishing my town for this!

Anyway, try to find that level here at this lunabean walkthrough:-
*www.lunabean.com/guides/007-quantum-of-solace-walkthrough.php
This walkthrough isn't complete according to the website but I reckon there is something mentioned about a train!

Hope this helps!

Oh, and... no offence meant(I repeat! No offence meant!) but this is for you:JFGI!:D:D

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yes. You need to jump on that train. Try backing up a little bit & then press and hold the shift button & dash towards that train with full force. Jump from the edge & you should be able to make the jump. Remember the key is to sprint first.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
Thanks
I made that jump and went through the train.But now another prob.Some guy is detaching the compartments and even though i reach there in time the detached compartements move away and wen i tried to jump i always fall down.Dint try it many times.Got frustrated soon.So will try again after some time.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That should be very easy. Just try to kill those enemies right in front of you first. Then head straight to the person who should be crouching to disable the train bogeys. Take him out (I suppose there was a time limit?) & then try the same trick as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom