[Q] How honorable is Honor Bee

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hi guys,

To put it simply, Huawei Honor Bee has turned a lot of heads recently with their latest release of sub 5K android mobile Honor Bee. Its a very entry level smartphone with descent Cam, Fast enough performance with 1GB RAM and a 1.2 Ghz Processor, comes with 8GB ROM and a 4.5 inch screen.

How good is this a buy for my dad? Budget is 5K ( Since its impossibly hard for me to convince him to buy any mobile phone above that tag )

Please pour in expert comments and reviews.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Frankly speaking even I was surprised by it initially but I drew the following conclusions(I was supposed to mass-buy phones for my company employees)

1.It uses a cut-rate cpu,which apparently has overheating issues and has zero dev support,like a total zero

2.Huawei has poor quality products and after sales,from my own recent experience

3.Android is best on pricier,more powerful phones,at this range,windows phones totally blow androids out of the water

4.display and touch is very poor , extremely reflective and capacitive display is barely better than resistive

Id say get -
Lava Iris Win1 Price in India - Buy Lava Iris Win1 Black 8 Online - Lava : Flipkart.com

Microsoft Lumia 430 Price in India - Buy Microsoft Lumia 430 Bright Orange 8 Online - Microsoft : Flipkart.com

Nokia Lumia 530 Dual Sim Price in India - Buy Nokia Lumia 530 Dual Sim White 4 Online - Nokia : Flipkart.com

windows phones in this price are much more stable,better built,use quality components,have good after sales plus older people will find windows UI easier to use and the fonts etc are very pleasing and easy on the eye

If you want android,this is the next best option-

Moto E (1st Gen) Price in India - Buy Moto E (1st Gen) White 4 Online - Motorola : Flipkart.com

Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price in India - Buy Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G White 8 Online - Motorola : Flipkart.com

Top Bottom