Purchased new 2-in-1 Hybrid from Datamini @ Rs.9,999/-

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I got my new Hybrid/2-in-1(Model : TWG10) device from Datamini at Rs.9,999/- through Snapdeal.:lol:
Much better than Micromax Canvas LT666 hybrid.

I think those of whom are trying out for Hybrids(2-in-1) may try out Datamini TWG10 at the price point of Rs.9,999/-

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Oh man, you should have waited :(
Dell also recently announced a 2-in-1 hybrid for the 12k
still congrats on your purchase,glad you got something to meet your needs :)

- - - Updated - - -

btw does it support continuum? ie when you detach keyboard,does it switch to tablet mode automatically?

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Oh man, you should have waited :(
Dell also recently announced a 2-in-1 hybrid for the 12k
still congrats on your purchase,glad you got something to meet your needs :)

- - - Updated - - -

btw does it support continuum? ie when you detach keyboard,does it switch to tablet mode automatically?

Thanks man.
No it does not support continuum at such price point.

The product is out of stock at Snapdeal,and price is shown as Rs.15k now,when it returns.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

It is a dual boot Windows 10 + Android 5.1... That is good. better than a tablet.

At least for a price point of Rs.9,999/- ,I think the device Datamini TWG10 is a good deal.
The plethora of ports,and the rubberised body with a premium matte black finish,as well as the efficient and good keyboard dock is appreciable to the extent in that budget.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION],please mention the DELL model name at Rs.12k,that you referred to.
Just an inquisitiveness.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION],please mention the DELL model name at Rs.12k,that you referred to.
Just an inquisitiveness.

I believe its the Dell Venue pro 8 3000 series

- - - Updated - - -

*www.amazon.in/Dell-Venue-Pro-Tablet-Black/dp/B00I05DDO2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1448898105&sr=8-5&keywords=dell+3000+tablet

- - - Updated - - -

Edit- these were released last year(not that they are bad or anything)
the one I referenced to is slightly different and comes with a keyboard etc and support continuum for 15k
cant remember the model
ill surely link it if I find it, which ill have to do because I also intend to buy one :D

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I believe its the Dell Venue pro 8 3000 series

- - - Updated - - -

Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series Tablet (WiFi), Black: Amazon.in: Electronics

- - - Updated - - -

Edit- these were released last year(not that they are bad or anything)
the one I referenced to is slightly different and comes with a keyboard etc and support continuum for 15k
cant remember the model
ill surely link it if I find it, which ill have to do because I also intend to buy one :D
Thanks ,Friend [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION].
Without any foolish comparison between a DELL Tablet and Datamini,still I must admit that at a price point of Rs.9,999/- you get a 10" screen,2GB RAM,plenty of ports( separate 2 full USB ports),keyboard dock(hard cover like unlike the soft one),a free 32GB microSDHC card,3G sim slot(+ point) and the 5V proprietor charger that does not obstruct your micro-usb or USB or HDMI,etc any port(A DEFINITE BIG + point), Dual OS(Android 5.1.*) + Windows-10(32-bit), on this TWG10.
Even going by through Datamini's website,it is found that the company is an old one,estb. 1993(more than 2 decades of experience),were contractors/suppliers of hardware , to the Govt. offices and public sector organizations,some private sectors(not sure!!!) through DGS&D level protocol.
Recently they have entered the commercial public domain for business.

I am not insisting anybody to buy Datamini products.Just referred what you get in TWG10.

But I am personally happy + satisfied ,with the make ,functioning and built of the Datamini TWG10 device at Rs.10k price point.:mrgreen:

Gollum

Collector
Thanks ,Friend [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION].
Without any foolish comparison between a DELL Tablet and Datamini,still I must admit that at a price point of Rs.9,999/- you get a 10" screen,2GB RAM,plenty of ports( separate 2 full USB ports),keyboard dock(hard cover like unlike the soft one),a free 32GB microSDHC card,3G sim slot(+ point) and the 5V proprietor charger that does not obstruct your micro-usb or USB or HDMI,etc any port(A DEFINITE BIG + point), Dual OS(Android 5.1.*) + Windows-10(32-bit), on this TWG10.
Even going by through Datamini's website,it is found that the company is an old one,estb. 1993(more than 2 decades of experience),were contractors/suppliers of hardware , to the Govt. offices and public sector organizations,some private sectors(not sure!!!) through DGS&D level protocol.
Recently they have entered the commercial public domain for business.

I am not insisting anybody to buy Datamini products.Just referred what you get in TWG10.

But I am personally happy + satisfied ,with the make ,functioning and built of the Datamini TWG10 device at Rs.10k price point.:mrgreen:
The price is 15k at snap Deal

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] and others,price has come down to Rs.9,999/- again at Snapdeal along with product availability(Datamini TWG10)!!! :wink::mrgreen:

Top Bottom