Purchased an iBall Slide WQ32 Windows Tablet from Amazon.in

$hadow

Geek in making
Hey I heard that you can install the apps directly to the sd card if available? [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION]

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
[MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION]

Aren't we supposed to get free upgrade to windows 10? and I guess windows 10 allows app installation on sd card?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I saw a croma crxt1180.. similar specs... but 32 gb... what would be support for croma tabs? is it a good idea?

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hey I heard that you can install the apps directly to the sd card if available? [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION]

Yeah,mate I also heard the same. Read it in some blog/forum,but haven't tried it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't we supposed to get free upgrade to windows 10? and I guess windows 10 allows app installation on sd card?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I saw a croma crxt1180.. similar specs... but 32 gb... what would be support for croma tabs? is it a good idea?
MS has announced something like that,but still not official.
croma is also giving a good tab with enhanced storage area,but does it support 3G networking? I wonder it must be WiFi only.

Going to visit Shirdi today,within 2 hrs. hence.
Shall seek Blessings from Sai Baba for all of us,friends.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

What do you think about joining the insider program and upgraging our Slide tabs to W10? Is it a good idea or too risky? :razz:

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

What do you think about joining the insider program and upgraging our Slide tabs to W10? Is it a good idea or too risky? :razz:
Never risky...but wait for the stable release...

$hadow

Geek in making
I won't do that so early. Better wait for a few more builds so that a few more bugs will be patched.

ssk_the_gr8

what microSD card should I get for this tab, now that win10 supports app installs to sd cards.. does it support UHS1? what would be best?

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

anyone upgraded to windows 10?

Still on Windows-8.1 for this Tablet.Due to its miniscule memory capacity,haven't updated/upgraded. Only initially updated some important system files.

Well today I received the Datamini TWG10(2-in-1) Tablet cum hybrid of 10.1" from Snapdeal through VELEX Couriers @ Rs.9,999/-
This comes with Dual OS(Windows-10 + Android-5.1.*)

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

iBall Slide i701 is coming at just Rs. 4,999... that's a big difference !! :p
But it is a 7" screen,which according to my personal view is much smaller in usage for Windows OS.:wink::cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover iBall slide i701 is a Tablet that comes with wifi connection only.
But Tablets from iBall,Datamini,Micromax,Swipe,etc. of Indian manufacturers those that sports a 10.1" screen usually comes with a separate 3G sim card slot.

sankar789

Broken In
Wow, that's nice !! I was looking at iBall slide i701 Tablet for a while..

Anyways, any minor lag issues that you found?

ssk_the_gr8

I've upgraded wq32 to windows 10. Works fine. Now I can install apps to sd card. Feels like a real tab now

Top Bottom