PUBG Mobile banned in several Indian cities

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I can't participate India Bonus Challenge in PubG.
I did participated earlier with 1 Game Coin I got for free, but now I don't have Game Coins to participate?
What to do?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I really doubt people with less exposure outside their bubble are capable of reaching underlying core issues. I really doubt they will ever find out that they are the culprit and accept their own mistakes. Its hopeless.

quicky008

Technomancer
wasn't pubg already banned by the govt about a year or so ago along with a slew of other apps as a part of their initiative to ban chinese apps in the country? Was the ban lifted after some time and people were allowed to download it again? This is something i was not aware of as i thought it was banned permanently for good.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hey what happened to FAUG ?

They had a brand ambassador (Canada Kumar) before the game even launched. I have never seen a more pathetic thing in my life.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
That's the problem pretty much around the whole world: Kids shoot up school. Must be video games.

That person was actually thinking he was living in a FPS world and everyone will revive after match is over. Basically what feeding propaganda does to young teens.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
wasn't pubg already banned by the govt about a year or so ago along with a slew of other apps as a part of their initiative to ban chinese apps in the country? Was the ban lifted after some time and people were allowed to download it again? This is something i was not aware of as i thought it was banned permanently for good.

yes it was and still is banned technically but we have it's twin brother BGMI .. so don't know why it was banned in the first place may be to promote F A U G ... the game looks as bad as the words are used to spell it. Anyway, only if it had been named Fauji then it would have a little dignity.

Top Bottom