MoBo ASUS H97 Pro gamer
GPU Asus R9 270x DC2 2GB
CPU i5 4670
My budget is 4 to 5k.:lol:

OP
K

Kirankp05

Broken In
Hi rijinpk1, thx for reply, I have learnt from some previous posts that It needs 6pin connectors but this has only one:-?

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Any Antec model within your budget and greater than 500W will be the best. Second option is Seasonic S12II 520W. If these aren't easy to find, you can also try Cooler Master GX series and OCZ 550W.

OP
K

Kirankp05

Broken In
Hi guys,
I've ordered following components from flipkart:
Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU -- 4950/-
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) -- 5880/-

Now only left with Cabinet to buy, almost decided to buy nzxt phantom 240. Is this fine for my rig, summarizing following components:
Asus H97 Pro gamer,
Intel i5 4670,
Asus R9 270x DCT2 2 GB,
Seasonic S12II 520,
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB PC RAM (F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL),

I have AOC 24'' FHD monitor.
Can i go ahead with nzxt phantom 240 and suggest any after market CPU cooler, deepcool gamaxx 400(budget around 3k) having in mind. Please comment and suggest.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kirankp05

Broken In
Hi brothers,
Yesrterday assebled all the following components I bought:
Mobo: Asus H97 pro gamer
Intel i5 4670
Corsair 400r cabinet
G.skill ripjaws 8GBx1
cooler master seidon 120v plus
Seasonic S12 520W
Asus R9 270X
segate HDD and Benq Monitor,
I've connected the display to Mobo only as i need to get HDMI convertor for my monitor to use GPU.

On power on, display is not coming in monitor, beep sound is coming, but front fans provided with Cabinet are not running and no display.
Please suggest solutions. . .

after 3 months of wait i got finally yesterday but sad to see no display.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your gpu has no HDMI connector ? which monitor do you have ? AFAIK asus dc2 top r9 270x has hdmi, display port, dvd-i and dvi-d ... so there should not be any connectivity issue between the monitor and gpu. Connect the monitor to graphic card.

Top Bottom