OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I am planning to get a PC that can play latest games smoothly (not extreme gaming as it will go out of my budget), do some programming, internet surfing/downloading, document editing.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I am planning to get a PC that can play latest games smoothly (not extreme gaming as it will go out of my budget), do some programming, internet surfing/downloading, document editing.

Dude.. that doesnt answer the query to understand your power requirements and therefore we cant tell you if 520W is enough for ur usage..

But I assume that you do not have the budget above 50K for your whole pc that will settle you down with a 7850/660/650TI at max on graphics front. In such case, Seasonic 520W will do the job for u.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Ya, 7850 is what I am keeping an eye for. Will not go above that. May be below. In that case, it will do the job for me...thanks

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
SAVE MONEY -Theitdepot - Buy Seasonic 520W Power Supply (S12II-520) online in india

What the Hell? Cheap price and also 5 year warranty whereas 3years in Flipkart. What is flipkart doing here?

Is this a reliable shop for Tier 2 cities BTW? I have never purchased from it.

Last edited:

Myth

Cyborg Agent
@OP: Post your pc config. It required to know the system details before choosing/recommending a PSU.

E.g. A locked i5 + 7850 can work easily on a 450w psu also.

In any case, the seasonic is a great buy. Refer the link by ASHISH65.
Alternately, try this :Antec 450W (VP450P)

Top Bottom