PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

feedmespeed

Becoming a Guru.......
Hey Ashu, I called the Ninja guy. He said Rs. 8990 for PSP. (Prices are same since so many months :confused:) I need to ensure when I buy that he doesnt charge me for modding it. Can you accompany me on Saturday to purchase it? Where is your residence buddy? BTW, my number is 9870720304. Just for ur note.

^^

lol.. yup.. right :D

Ashu,
Kya yaar..Ki haal hai.. Getting impatient man...cant wait for saturday to buy my console.... Mail me man..keep in touch... feedmespeed@gmail.com
btw what do u do? working? studying?

Hey ALL,

Found this great supplier from Chandigarh who supplied all possible PSP accessories and stuff...

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?show_price=yes*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?show_price=yes*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?show_price=yes

just check it out..im not sure about the prices though...
Can anyone tell me if these prices are good and where can I get this stuff in Mumbai? I will want to buy some of these stuff especially the "3600mah Triple Power Hand Grip". *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=1164
Can anyone tell me if they have used this? Whats the functionality of this, and is it worth buying?
Also can you ppl list any peripherals u have used and whats ur experience with it (with details from where u got it from of course) Thanks guys. :cool:

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey Ashu, I called the Ninja guy. He said Rs. 8990 for PSP. (Prices are same since so many months :confused:) I need to ensure when I buy that he doesnt charge me for modding it. Can you accompany me on Saturday to purchase it? Where is your residence buddy? BTW, my number is 9870720304. Just for ur note.

Well, I hv just completed my 4 yrs of I.T Engineering from Mumbai and awating results, and i live in goregaon and prep. for MBA..

well, i wud accompany u dude, but im down with a hair line fracture on my leg, so its a NO NO from the doc and from my mom especially..else she will burn my @$$ ..lol..

Well, do not worry, that guy DOES NOT BUDGE and he will NOT LOWER the Price for modding, as i had to pay him an extra Rs.500/- for modding, so maybe u'll be charged too... CArry extra cash with u (Rs.1000/-) apart from Rs.8990/-

Yup, Rs.8990/- is the cost of PSP he charged from me also, along with Rs.500/- for modding and Rs.200/- for a crystal case (i hv posted the screenshots on pg2,3 in GAMERZ section of the PSP thread) u can see that...

Ashu,
Kya yaar..Ki haal hai.. Getting impatient man...cant wait for saturday to buy my console.... Mail me man..keep in touch... feedmespeed@gmail.com
btw what do u do? working? studying?
Already replied above..well yes currently studying for MBA, yes i can feel ur impatientness.. :D and its really hard to resist...

Hey ALL,

Found this great supplier from Chandigarh who supplied all possible PSP accessories and stuff...

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?show_price=yes

just check it out..im not sure about the prices though...
Can anyone tell me if these prices are good and where can I get this stuff in Mumbai? I will want to buy some of these stuff especially the "3600mah Triple Power Hand Grip". *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=1164
Can anyone tell me if they have used this? Whats the functionality of this, and is it worth buying?
Also can you ppl list any peripherals u have used and whats ur experience with it (with details from where u got it from of course) Thanks guys. :cool:

Well, the grip makes the PSP looks like a PS2 or sum kinda larger futuristic JOYstick :D, but it looks good

No other website has it, either in mumbai...so i cant compare prices, but yes judging from the fact that a simple hard crystal (transparent) casing for PSP is Rs.500/-, so this is a good price...

However, u do not need that for a PSP, as PSP on the hands is really stable and buttons easily accessible..

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Just dont tell him that your friends got PSP from there , or he will overcharge :D . Seriously , happened withh ashu .

That site also has Pandora battery. but its costly .
Although it's good to see lots of orignal replacement items available there.

btw , PSP 3000 is coming :) . With phone support and mic.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Just dont tell him that your friends got PSP from there , or he will overcharge :D . Seriously , happened withh ashu .
:D:D yup, i agree with that, as that same day i called up gaurav (tarey) and told him so..

That site also has Pandora battery. but its costly .
Although it's good to see lots of orignal replacement items available there.

btw , PSP 3000 is coming :) . With phone support and mic.
Yup, that site is really good...really liked the covers, but really didnt get the so called "flat panel" for PSP, i dnt knw wat it means..

Hey thats great...MBA...even im planning to do it. But dont have the time from work...and the hairline fracture is bad dude.. how?? Even I wouldn't recommend u getting out of home.. Take good rest and care man...until when u hooked at home? Anyways enjoy urself...u can game and give us good tips and secrets...but u have to study as well...hmm...
i personally feel that u cannot delay the buying of such a wonderful gadget, if i were u, i wud hv said to mylsef, jus forget abt the games, atleast let me get that console in my bare hands ;)

Where do u stay?

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Lol, naa, Im sure ur not sounding toooo greedy :p

yup, my email address is ashu888ashu888@yahoo.com or u can PM me here too...

but any how, u 2 guys (tarey and speed) hv agreed to treat me) :D:D , lol...

------------------
@ speed
Well, my ps2 is not modded, and i jus hv 3 original dvds, and plz tell me a good place to get it modded... :)

Last edited:

feedmespeed

Becoming a Guru.......
Lol, naa, Im sure ur not sounding toooo greedy :p

yup, my email address is ashu888ashu888@yahoo.com or u can PM me here too...

I will try to courier it to u by today evening or by tomo morning for sure...

Btw, tarey, do u also need the dvds via courier?? I dont knw how much an out of mumbai courier will charge,, but any how, u 2 guys (tarey and speed) hv agreed to treat me) :D:D , lol...

------------------
@ speed
Well, my ps2 is not modded, and i jus hv 3 original dvds, and plz tell me a good place to get it modded... :)

Sure bro will find out somehow some place (pref near goregaon) where u can get a PS2 modded. I got some nice dvd's for PS2 as well...will give you when we meet...Yes, Gaurav, you and me must meet sometime...let ur fracture get alright.
Mailing u my address and adding u on yahoo messenger. (please write (do not bend) on the pack ur sending and pack it tight...I once send a dvd to a friend via courier and those a*****s broke it... :x
Take care bro.. Godspeed.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Btw, i will send u sum PSP tools like for eg: PSP ISO CONVERTER- to convert Game ISOs to CSOs (as ISO take larger space on mem stick as compared to cso)

PSP VIDEO CONVERTER too..

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
THanx for that info bro, yup, if u can mail it to tarey too..

I got ur mail and sent u a reply too.. :)

Cheers n e-peace.....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Chk PM :)

btw, My patapons got fever :( . But wait..... Thats a good thing !!!! :D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ lol mine too :D:D

Feveeeerrrrrrrr i love the way the patapons scream this word.. :D:D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- MY NEW LIST OF PSP GAMES -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

1.) R Type command (really dnt knw how to play this, if any one can giv a link for "How To", i'll be glad), my POV, still confused abt this game

2.) Atv offroad fury pro (similar to motocross madness for PC,really good game than the below one)

3.) MX vs. ATV unleashed (off road, similar to motocross madness for PC,average game)

4.) Flatout Head on (really not as good as Burnout legends, as controls SUCK !) NOT recommended (if u hv already played Burnout ledgends)

5.) Virtua tennis 1 (playing career mode) and 3

6.) Sega Rally Revo (multiple rally car racing)

7.) FIFA street 2 (only played sum soccer tricks, good game)

8.) Echochrome (gr8 puzzle,make ur grey cells work the hardest : D ) (recommended to all)

9.) WRC (world rally championship) awesome controls (recommended to all)

10.) God of war-C.of.Olympus (awesome chain mayhem too,recommended to all)

11.) Wipeout pure (futuristic racing, good one, sumwat similar to rollcage for PC)

12.) Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (awesome graphics till date and gr8 game 2)

13.) Everybody's Golf 2 (arcade like fun, a gr8 boredom killer : D )

14.) SBK 2008 ( ctrls are gr8 and graphics are smoother)

15.) World of Pool (arcade like game, good graphics)

16.) World Of Snooker (to be played wen u jus want to doze off to sleep)

17.) Patapon (No need to say anything.. jus PATA PATA PATA PON !! :D:D )

18.) Tekken DArk Resurection (gr8 graphics, similar to the Play station versions)

19.) Crush (puzzle, a gr8 blend b/w 2d adn 3d surfaces, good one)

20.)Brunswick Pro Bowling (Sim type of game)

21.) Prince of persia-revelations (good game, but average graphics)

22.) Ridge RAcer (Are u ready to race? or shud i say DRIFT, 10 on 10 game)

23.) NFS Most wanted (not good ctrls, the harder u try to ctrl, the cops get to u)

24.) NFS UnderGround Rivals (night time racing, better ctrl than NFS MW)

25.) Rainbow 6 Vegas (average graphics, really a pain to see around in game)

26.) Burnout Ledgends (recommended to all )

-=-=-=-=-=- NEWLY ADDED -=-=-=-=-

27.) Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX

28.) Mercury Meltdown (puzzle)

On my wish list...

* FIFA 2008
* UEFA EURO
--------------
I knw, ritesh(feedmespeed) and Gaurav {tarey_g} must be reading this with gr8 anticipation :D:D
----------------------------------
Cheers n e-peace.....

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
lol..

btw, there is gonna be sum delay in sending the DVDs to ritesh as Mumbai has been experiencing heavy rains and i jus cant move out for the courier along with this fractured leg of mine.. so i guess ritesh must be keeping his cool after reading this...

so, indirectly, tarey, u'll hv to wait too buddy...

let the rains go, else i'll be happy killing the kacheeks ;);) using the yaripons :D:D

feedmespeed

Becoming a Guru.......
lol..

btw, there is gonna be sum delay in sending the DVDs to ritesh as Mumbai has been experiencing heavy rains and i jus cant move out for the courier along with this fractured leg of mine.. so i guess ritesh must be keeping his cool after reading this...

so, indirectly, tarey, u'll hv to wait too buddy...

let the rains go, else i'll be happy killing the kacheeks ;);) using the yaripons :D:D

Hey No Probs Anand,
U just get well soon...I am as it is gonna wait uptil this Friday or Saturday to get my PSP...heavy rains here and im working :(. Have a great week..Cheers..

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx dude.. yup its been heavy heavy rains..enjoying the chicken and tandoori roti tat my mom prepd for me today :D:D

u too buy the PSP only wen the rains get a bit lighter in a few days//...

--------------

thanx to tarey (gaurav) as well... :)

Last edited:

feedmespeed

Becoming a Guru.......
^^

thanx dude.. yup its been heavy heavy rains..enjoying the chicken and tandoori roti tat my mom prepd for me today :D:D

u too buy the PSP only wen the rains get a bit lighter in a few days//...

--------------

thanx to tarey (gaurav) as well... :)
Chicken and tandoori roti...im done with lunch, but still envy u :D.
Ya will buy my PSP this Friday. (May take an off from work :p). Hope the rain Gods are with me on this one this weekend...so I can get my PSP and u can courier me the dvd's. :) seeya bro.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom