Psp, ps3, xbox emulators

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Can u tell me the best Emulators available for the above mentioned platforms.
i doubt that ps3 and xbox emulators are not available. But please tell me the best emulator for PSP. If possible please provide the download link.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
For PS2 there was something named PCSX2, iirc. For PSP, no one works properly.

and and and.....whats with double posting? I have deleted a LOT of your duplicate threads over the time.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Emulators are legal whereas the ROMs are not. I faintly recall a very old discussion on the same topic.

Edit:

Its like using WINE on Linux which contains ZERO percent Windows code.

Last edited:
OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
whats with double posting? I have deleted a LOT of your duplicate threads over the time.

Actually whenever i try to post in this forum particularly, when i try to post the website doen't respond at all!. So when i press Post button twice there will be a double post. BTW i use 500C bsnl broadband. Only this websites is slow. I dont know why? and i use opera 10.61.

AeroSkyKnight

Right off the assembly line
Can u tell me the best Emulators available for the above mentioned platforms.
i doubt that ps3 and xbox emulators are not available. But please tell me the best emulator for PSP. If possible please provide the download link.

As far as i know, there isnt a completely capable PSP emulator on PC... there r some goin on.. but nothing can play the big titles....

PS2 has a decent emulator as someone above pointed out.. but cant say the same for ps3...

Top Bottom