PSP buy OR not

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_jxd

Broken In
hey hw r u all??

i want some help from you all
after my boards i was thinking to buy PSP but now i m confusing should i go with PSP or not.......... is PSP rocking ??????

Wht u will advice me to do should i buy or not is PSP too good for playing games.......

and i have heard that we need to crack it to run the downloaded games what is that can anyone explain that i will be grateful to him...............????

Which PSP should i take slim one or normal?????

thankx for rplying.......

napster007

Padawan
First off, In the market now only the PSP slim is available. And if you ask me on the portable platform there's nothing compared to the PSP. And after getting it modded, the possibilites are just endless. its a very addictive device. You can get it to have some extreme fun!

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
PSP is worth every penny u spend for it .... and even more if u r able to get the CFW on it... BTW , if u buy it at the present , it won't get m0**ed

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
get PSP slim and go for it. It's a totally worthy gadget. And after using it for few days, you will end up recommending it to every known person on earth

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
hmmmmmmm ....... comments seems tht i shuld go with it OK nice in april i will buy it................. but i have heard that any chip or something from inside have to break to run games is it something like that.......????or it's just a simple task of uploading any soft. ??

and one more Q. guyz wht is the difference between PSP3 and PSP2.........???

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
do not use hammer or stones to break chips inside. :)

you need to mod the PSP with custom firmware (install cracked firmware)

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
hey thankx bro for sharing and 1 thing frnd shuld i buy PSP3004 or PSP 2004 .......??

PSP3004 has microphone n all i m thinking buy tht only but is it any problem in hacking it.....
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
c here the difference ..........

this is PSP 3004
Code:
*www.sony.co.in/product/psp+3004

PSP 2004
Code:
*www.sony.co.in/product/psp+2004

PSP3004 is just Rs.500 more so just wanted to know is there any problem i hacking it???

thankx in advance......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom