Psp 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

nregmi

Broken In
hi, i had psp 1000 and 2000 . i sold both few days ago so that i can buy psp 3000.
Now they(shopkeepes) say that psp 3000 is still not hacked and its has some problems with screen.
i miss my psp so much, should i buy psp 3000? i have more than 100 psp games iso and cso but no umds lol.will it be hacked in near future?
Should i get a PSP 3000 or wait until the new one comes out?
ty

raghavpande123

Broken In
hi, i had psp 1000 and 2000 . i sold both few days ago so that i can buy psp 3000.
Now they(shopkeepes) say that psp 3000 is still not hacked and its has some problems with screen.
i miss my psp so much, should i buy psp 3000? i have more than 100 psp games iso and cso but no umds lol.will it be hacked in near future?
Should i get a PSP 3000 or wait until the new one comes out?
ty
try ur luck as no one knows when 3000 will be modded. you shld have done sum research work b4 u sold ur psp's
bas luck:???:

haider_up32

Broken In
You run a tech blog and don't even know what's illegal and what's not! Read the first post he wants to hack PSP for running ISO and CSO.

From the sony website:

Can I use Homebrew applications on the PSP® portable entertainment system
?

>
Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) does not recommend downloading any unauthorized software (i.e. games, movies, applications, etc.) for the PSP portable entertainment system from the Internet. These software downloads have not been officially tested nor approved by SCEA and may cause damage to the PSP system. The only approved PSP system software updates can be found on PSP system software update.

IMPORTANT: Any damage caused to the PSP system due to unauthorized software / firmware downloads will VOID the Limited Sony Warranty for the PSP system.

Hi chicken , seems like sony is watching you closely :wink: .U can run homebrew u can run other things ,so shud have helped the person ,u didnt knew the answer so u called this illegal "I don't believe how you guys openly talk about illegal hacking, cracking on this site!"

Anom

Broken In
Dude, I said read the first post. He clearly mentioned that, he wants to hack PSP for running ISO and CSO.

What type of tech blogger you are who support piracy? You should encourage Indians to buy games to support Indian gaming industry.

Do you know why Fallout 3 didn't release in India? They said it was due to mutated cows, but that part could be removed form the game as Bethesda did with the Japanese version of Fallout 3. Actually they didn't bother to edit the game for Indians because they know that people won't buy games in India.

Same is the case with most of PS3 and Xbox 30 games which releases here in India after 4 to 5 months of the official release date.

You are a tech blogger so it's your duty to support Indian gaming industry.

haider_up32

Broken In
- u dont need to tell my duty - stop acting like an idiot

- u wROTE "I don't believe how you guys openly talk about illegal hacking, cracking on this site!"

-are u afraid to talk openly but u do the same behind closed doors??
-u shud have told him how to run homebrew applications and other things but shud have suggested him not to DL iso's (there might be chance a person has made backup of his umd) .

-game releases in many parts of the world are delayed : europe....

WHAT I SAID iS : HACKING PSP ISNT ILLEGAL

to hell with others ...why i shud care if a person is using hacked psps for piracy??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hacking psp isnt illegal but playing pirated games is

Last edited:

Anom

Broken In
"backup of his umd"???

You, sir, are an idiot! I repeat, read the ****ing first post again. He said, "i have more than 100 psp games iso and cso but no umds lol."

He don't have any ****ing UMD. He is a pirate!

Where are the mods? Why don't they ban him?

I'm out and, will find a better Indian gaming forum where people don't encourage piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom